Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Bash script: "mkdir -p" doesn't work with var(cat x) Post 302987257 by Corona688 on Wednesday 7th of December 2016 04:00:04 PM
Old 12-07-2016
Glad you got it working, thanks for coming back to report the problem. Very strange how it did not report mkdir -p in the log file, or any of its error messages.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

my "case" doesn't work !

I'm using the case statement in the following script and it always takes the "*" default choice while it should be "3". I wonder why ??? dt_auj=`date +%d` NBLOG=`ls -al /users/notes01/LOG/t*|awk '{print $7}'|grep $dt_auj|wc -l` case $NBLOG in 1) cat ~/LOG/console-notes > $fic_tmp1 ;; 2)... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nicol
5 Replies

2. Linux

By angle-brackets/"pipe" button doesn't work?

How can I configure it? I have a swedish keyboard with swedish keyboard setting. Everything works perfectly (едц) except that button. What can be wrong? /Richard ++ NOTE: It seems like the computer notices the input but that the button isn't assigned to anything (the keyboard-cursor stops).... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: riwa
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

sometimes "ps -elf" command doesn't work

when i give "ps -elf" or "ps" system gets hung. if i press "^c" come out from it... pls help..what should i do to get it resolved. thanks CKanth (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikanthus2002
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help! "grep" doesn't work for me!

totally pis*ed off. I have a data set (xxx.txt), as follows: chr1 3821 rs127372 A/C 0.823 chr1 3822 rs127376 A/C/G 0.899 chr1 3722 rs612634 A/C 9.22 chr1 3262 rs7152 A/T 0.22 chr1 3711 rs737 A/C/G 0.2323 ....... I only want to get those lines... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaixinsjtu
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

cat $como_file | awk /^~/'{print $1","$2","$3","$4}' | sed -e 's/~//g'

hi All, cat file_name | awk /^~/'{print $1","$2","$3","$4}' | sed -e 's/~//g' Can this be done by using sed or awk alone (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: harshakusam
4 Replies

6. AIX

"/" doesn't work on command prompt for searching commands last typed

When I use "/" to look for a particular command that I typed in the current session it says D02:-/home/user1/temp> /job ksh: /job: not found. D02:-/home/user1/temp> previously it used to fetch all the commands which had job in it.. for example subjob, endjob, joblist etc... may I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: meetzap
7 Replies

7. AIX

AIX 5.3 on p275 - "|" key doesn't work (!)

More issues. The "|" key doesn't work at all, either in the text terminal or in mwm (which starts fine when I do "startx"). How am I supposed to troubleshoot without a "|" key? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smithfarm
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Why doesn't "grep -w" ALWAYS work?

Working with IP addresses is a pain... Here's my problem: I'm putting some interface information to a file: 3.185.201.2 | Tu1102 152.162.54.130 | Gi0/2.36 3.185.226.2 | Gi0/1 3.185.0.82 | Tu1 ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: turk22
12 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

"Help with bash script" - "License Server and Patch Updates"

Hi All, I'm completely new to bash scripting and still learning my way through albeit vey slowly. I need to know where to insert my server names', my ip address numbers through out the script alas to no avail. I'm also searching on how to save .sh (bash shell) script properly.... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: profileuser
25 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
RATPROXY-REPORT(1)						   User Commands						RATPROXY-REPORT(1)

NAME
ratproxy-report - report generator for the ratproxy tool SYNOPSIS
ratproxy-report ratproxy.log DESCRIPTION
This is essentially a prettyprinter for ratproxy logs. It removes dupes, sorts entries within groups, then sorts groups base don highest priority within the group, and produces some nice HTML with form replay capabilities. OPTIONS
ratproxy-report takes no options, only the name of the ratproxy-generated log file, and displays the generated HTML file on standard out- put. ENVIRONMENT
The environment variable RAT_URLPREFIX can be used to specify an absolute URL prefix for the trace/decompile links, if available. Otherwise they will be referenced with relative links. If the generated report will be stored in a directory different from the parameter -v to rat- proxy, then you should set this variable to that directory. EXAMPLES
$ ratproxy-report ratproxy.log >report.html AUTHOR
ratproxy is written and maintained by Michal Zalewski <lcamtuf@google.com> This manual page was generated via help2man by Iustin Pop <iusty@k1024.org> for the Debian project (but may be used by others). SEE ALSO
ratproxy(1) ratproxy 1.56-beta April 2009 RATPROXY-REPORT(1)