Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: New Thread Button
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators New Thread Button Post 302987182 by RudiC on Tuesday 6th of December 2016 04:25:33 PM
Old 12-06-2016
In every forum, there's a New Thread on the left side just above the list of threads.
This User Gave Thanks to RudiC For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to cancel a thread safely from the initial thread?

how about asynchronous canceling? or with signal? if with signal whether it effects the process? my english so badly :( :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alan.zhao
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script for using the Back button and the Close button

Here's a question I have for anyone that might be able to help me: I can write a html script that will allow the user to return to the previous page using the back button, and I can write a script that will allow the user to return to the previous page using the close button, but...is there a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mdgibson
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing middle mouse button for pasting to right mouse button in cygwin rxvt

Hi, I'm using rxvt in Cygwin and I'm wondering how to change my mouse bindings from the middle button for pasting to the right button. The main reason why I want to do this is because my laptop doesn't have a middle mouse button. Thanks for any help! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sayeo
2 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post thread/reply to thread

Dear Moderator I am not able to post any new thread or post reply to mine old thread. Kindly help as i am stuck on one problem and needed suggestion. Regards Jaydeep (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
1 Replies
.::SWF::ButtonRecord(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 .::SWF::ButtonRecord(3pm)

NAME
SWF::ButtonRecord - SWF Button Helper Class SYNOPSIS
use SWF::ButtonRecord; use SWF::Button; use SWF::Constants qw(:Button); # create button and a shape here.. # and then: $buttonrecord = $button->addCharacter($my_shape, SWFBUTTON_DOWN); $buttonrecord->scale(0.5,0.5); $buttonrecord->move(50,50); DESCRIPTION
Adding a character shape to an object of SWF::Button class will give you access to an SWF::ButtonRecord object. This is useful for further changes by using the declared methods below. So SWF::ButtonRecord objects are a comparable counterpart to SWF::Displayitem objects. Just like them there is no constructor method available. METHODS
$buttonRecord->moveTo($x, $y) Move ButtonRecord to ($x, $y). $buttonRecord->move($x, $y) Displace ButtonRecord by ($x, $y). $buttonRecord->scaleTo($x ,$y) Set ButtonRecord scale to $x in the x-direction and $y in the y-direction. $buttonRecord->scale($x ,$y) Multiply ButtonRecord scale by $x in the x-direction and $y in the y-direction. $buttonRecord->rotateTo($degrees) Set ButtonRecord rotation to $degrees. $buttonRecord->rotate($degrees) Rotate ButtonRecord by $degrees. $buttonRecord->skewX($x) Add $x to the current x-skew. $buttonRecord->skewXTo($x) Set x-skew to $x. 1.0 is 45-degree forward slant. More is more forward while less is more backward. $buttonRecord->skewY($y) Add $y to the current y-skew. $buttonRecord->skewYTo($y) Set y-skew to $y. 1.0 is 45-degree upward slant. More is more upward while less is more downward. $buttonRecord->setDepth($depth) Set Z-order of ButtonRecord to $depth. $buttonRecord->setBlendMode($mode) Set an alternative blend mode instead of default alpha blend. Possible modes are SWFBLEND_MODE_NORMAL, SWFBLEND_MODE_LAYER etc. $buttonRecord->addFilter($filter) Process the ButtonRecord object thru a prepared filter: an object of SWF::Filter class, e.g. BlurFilter or DropShadowFilter. Filters are available since player version 8. AUTHOR
developers of ming ming.sourceforge.net, Albrecht Kleine SEE ALSO
SWF, SWF::Button, SWF::DisplayItem, SWF::Filter, SWF::Movie, SWF::MovieClip perl v5.14.2 2011-10-26 .::SWF::ButtonRecord(3pm)