Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Vs basic
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Vs basic Post 302986779 by teak on Wednesday 30th of November 2016 06:39:35 AM
Old 11-30-2016
Thanks everyone

I found a basic close to what I like yabasic htp://yabasic.de
Now I can program again. Thanks I usually program for budget and construction stuff, like square feet calcs. Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Basic

hi, I am pretty new both to unix and this forum, can anyone help me to give shortcuts to my commands... eg:- instead of "cd /usr/bin" i want to to give " bin " and get to that path. I'm using HP-UX 11.0 abey (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abey
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Basic...

hi, I am pretty new both to unix and this forum, can anyone help me to give shortcuts to my commands... eg:- instead of "cd /usr/bin" i want to to give " bin " and get to that path. I'm using HP-UX 11.0 abey (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abey
2 Replies

3. HP-UX

Bt-basic

Hi Guys, I very new to bt-basic even I got 8 years experience on UNIX. I searched through google about bt-basic but nothing really give me solid documentation. Anybody have documentation or manual for this bt-basic? Pls help me (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shahru
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need some basic help

Hi everyone, I need some help! I know that this is a very simple little problem but I seem to be stuck. I was just wondering if you could show me the right way. I basicly have to write a single line of commands (using piping) to do the following: From the file data.txt, select all of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itk
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

to know the basic

Hi, Good morning I want to install HP-Unix in my PC. I already have windows XP home edition in my PC. I do not want remove XP,But I need HP-Unix in the same system. Is it posssible? If it is what is the name and version of HP-Unix cd? Where can I get the CD to install. I have... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nandhini
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

basic if else

I know this is pretty basic, but i cant figure it out to save my life. i want it to ask for a variable, as long as that variable isnt -/0 i want it to print out the area. else if the variable is -/0, i want it to print out invalid entry. the only problem is it will still try to print out the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cookiebooy
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Basic - how do I?

How do I use ls and grep together to count a certain number of files in a directory? -Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: secno
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Basic help

Hi , I need to know the difference between $((command)) and $(command) and $(($(command))). "" and '' and ``. I have tried searching the help files but cant able to find this. Could you let me knoq about any document. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raj999
4 Replies
CHECKERS(6)							   Games Manual 						       CHECKERS(6)

NAME
checkers - game SYNOPSIS
/usr/games/checkers DESCRIPTION
Checkers uses standard notation for the board: BLACK +-----+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+ |//// | 1 | //// | 2 | //// | 3 | //// | 4 | |//// | | //// | | //// | | //// | | +-----+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+ | 5 | //// | 6 | //// | 7 | //// | 8 | //// | | | //// | | //// | | //// | | //// | +-----+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+ |//// | 9 | //// | 10 | //// | 11 | //// | 12 | |//// | | //// | | //// | | //// | | +-----+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+ | 13 | //// | 14 | //// | 15 | //// | 16 | //// | | | //// | | //// | | //// | | //// | +-----+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+ |//// | 17 | //// | 18 | //// | 19 | //// | 20 | |//// | | //// | | //// | | //// | | +-----+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+ | 21 | //// | 22 | //// | 23 | //// | 24 | //// | | | //// | | //// | | //// | | //// | +-----+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+ |//// | 25 | //// | 26 | //// | 27 | //// | 28 | |//// | | //// | | //// | | //// | | +-----+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+ | 29 | //// | 30 | //// | 31 | //// | 32 | //// | | | //// | | //// | | //// | | //// | +-----+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+ +-----+------+------+----WHITE----+------+------+------+ Black plays first. The program normally plays white. To specify a move, name the square moved from and the square moved to. For multiple jumps name all the squares touched. Certain commands may be given instead of moves: reverse Reverse roles; the program takes over your pieces. backup Undo the last move for each player. list Print the record of the game. move Let the program select a move for you. print Print a map of the present position. CHECKERS(6)