Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Opening different UNIX ssh clients simentously Post 302986055 by MadeInGermany on Saturday 19th of November 2016 09:23:45 AM
Old 11-19-2016
Get cluster shell!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

IP details for Unix/Linux login clients?

Hi there, I am wondering if by logging in to a unix system, if it is possible to get the IP address of the machine I am connecting FROM. I know how I can do this using the name server, but is this possible without a host lookup?:confused: Thanks, -ghoti (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: ghoti
15 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

opening ssh port

I've got openssh installed but when i try to ssh to my machine i get a "port 22: connection refused" message. Do I need to add something to the hosts.allow file to allow ssh access in? I'm running Mandrake 8.1 (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gasaraki99
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem Opening X-Clients in Solaris

Hi, I use hummingbird exceed9.0 to open active X-Server Sessions to Solaris(Sol9 SPARC) machines. I m able to open "Solaris desktops(CDE)" for all Solaris machines except a specific machine. Initially the XDMCP display manager chooser did not display (that) server in the list. I had to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahatma
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Map Drive from UNIX Server to Windows Clients

hi all ;; I have a Tru64 UNIX machine , first i want my employees ( windows clients) to see specific directory on unix , and how can i put a unix command in a visual basic code to copy the contents of that directory to drive c in the client side who request that by clicking a push button. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kafaween
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

bigbrother monitoring:conn ssh on server clients goes purple green alternatively

i am using big brother 1.9i.some clients are shut down.but server and other clients are on and bb is running successfullly on all of them.But network tests like conn ssh,telnet etc are going purple for some time and become green for some time on all clients and server reports are not updating..i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pankajd
1 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

Opening and Closing Shares via ssh

Might anyone have an idea on how to mount an xserve share via ssh, then close the share connection? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: unimachead
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to setup unix training class with thin clients and a blade server?

Hello folks, I have to conduct a demo session on bash scripting in any unix/linux distro to my colleagues (12 of them). Our company has not appointed a system administrator for linux. So I am seeking help from you all. We only have thin clients running windows XP and are connected to a blade... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AnjaanFauji
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to setup unix training class with thin clients and a blade server?

Hello folks, I have to conduct a demo session on bash scripting in any unix/linux distro to my colleagues (12 of them). Our company has not appointed a system administrator for linux. So I am seeking help from you all. We only have thin clients running windows XP and are connected to a blade... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AnjaanFauji
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

echo to connected ssh clients

Hello, i have a network device that users connect to using ssh. I have a script that connects to the device and has to echo something to other connected people. How can this be established? ssh user@device 'echo Hello > /dev/console' doesn't seem to do the trick. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: trafo23
2 Replies

10. IP Networking

Some clients cannot ping UNIX server

All of sudden in this morning, some computers could not connect to our UNIX server while other still could. Some computers could ping the server while some could not. Same on the server side. It could ping some clients but not some. All Windows clients could ping each other. And more, the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jonapa
1 Replies
PACEMAKER(8)						  System Administration Utilities					      PACEMAKER(8)

NAME
Pacemaker - Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager SYNOPSIS
crm_node command [options] DESCRIPTION
crm_node - Tool for displaying low-level node information OPTIONS
-?, --help This text -$, --version Version information -V, --verbose Increase debug output -Q, --quiet Essential output only Stack: -A, --openais Only try connecting to an OpenAIS-based cluster -H, --heartbeat Only try connecting to a Heartbeat-based cluster Commands: -e, --epoch Display the epoch during which this node joined the cluster -q, --quorum Display a 1 if our partition has quorum, 0 if not -l, --list Display all known members (past and present) of this cluster (Not available for heartbeat clusters) -p, --partition Display the members of this partition -i, --cluster-id Display this node's cluster id -R, --remove=value (Advanced, AIS-Only) Remove the (stopped) node with the specified nodeid from the cluster Additional Options: -f, --force AUTHOR
Written by Andrew Beekhof REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org Pacemaker 1.1.7 April 2012 PACEMAKER(8)