Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Warning using 'find'.
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Warning using 'find'. Post 302985844 by wisecracker on Wednesday 16th of November 2016 05:38:38 AM
Old 11-16-2016
Hi MadeInGermany...

Many thanks the code works superbly...

I have acknowledged your input inside the Manual section of AudioScope.sh...

<Thumbs Up sign here...>

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Jumpstart -- Warning: Could not find matching rule in rules.ok

I just setup a new jumpstart server, and I'm having problems with rules.ok errors. I'm coming up blank after many Google searches, forum searches, etc..... This is the error I receive: Skipped interface e1000g1 Attempting to configure interface e1000g0... Configured interface e1000g0... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: christr
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

find command giving incomplete sentence warning

Hi , I am adding a line in my shell scripts to delete all the old directory with the below command. On running this command it is coming out with the message find: incomplete statement find /ersdg3/ERS/ERS_INPUT_LOGS/RIO/rio_archive -type d -mtime +47 -exec rm -rf {} What is wrong or... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: guddu_12
3 Replies
PODSELECT(1)						 Perl Programmers Reference Guide					      PODSELECT(1)

NAME
podselect - print selected sections of pod documentation on standard output SYNOPSIS
podselect [-help] [-man] [-section section-spec] [file ...] OPTIONS AND ARGUMENTS
-help Print a brief help message and exit. -man Print the manual page and exit. -section section-spec Specify a section to include in the output. See "SECTION SPECIFICATIONS" in Pod::Parser for the format to use for section-spec. This option may be given multiple times on the command line. file The pathname of a file from which to select sections of pod documentation (defaults to standard input). DESCRIPTION
podselect will read the given input files looking for pod documentation and will print out (in raw pod format) all sections that match one ore more of the given section specifications. If no section specifications are given than all pod sections encountered are output. podselect invokes the podselect() function exported by Pod::Select Please see "podselect()" in Pod::Select for more details. SEE ALSO
Pod::Parser and Pod::Select AUTHOR
Brad Appleton <bradapp@enteract.com> Based on code for Pod::Text::pod2text(1) written by Tom Christiansen <tchrist@mox.perl.com> perl v5.8.0 2003-02-18 PODSELECT(1)