Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Unity / OSVR Application Developers Wanted Post 302985616 by Neo on Saturday 12th of November 2016 11:13:00 PM
Old 11-13-2016
After watching this video, I'm thinking to switch this project to OpenGraphiti

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Advertise with Us

Wanted- Linux Application Engineers

Optiver US LLC is a worldwide market maker and derivatives trading firm with offices in Chicago, Amsterdam and Sydney. Attracting very ambitious, talented and results-oriented individuals to become members of a highly selective trading application engineering team. This position is a primary... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Barb S.
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

removing application from the unity menu

Hello I have removed wine but the symbols of it application were in the unity menu (though nothing happened when I clicked on them). How can I remove symbols from the unity menu? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: programAngel
1 Replies

3. Ubuntu

editing the unity dash main menu

I have indeed succeeded in adding but not to the sub menu Internet, only when I ask for all the application I can see its icon. How can I edit the unity dash manually? Is there a text file for this? Some kind of folder content? I mean I used the app "main menu" and it add it... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: programAngel
4 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Gewtting Unity (or the Panel) to start

For some reason my installation of Ubuntu 11.04 is messed up and Unity doesn't start automatically. I can't find what command I need to start it nor how to make it start at boot time. (Running unity in a terminal gives some output but no GUI.) What can I do? I'd be happy to go back to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: CRGreathouse
2 Replies
SOFTWARE-CENTER(1)					      General Commands Manual						SOFTWARE-CENTER(1)

NAME
software-center - manage software SYNOPSIS
software-center [options] [ package-name | apt-url | deb-file ] DESCRIPTION
software-center a graphical interface for package management in Ubuntu. OPTIONS
Listed below are the command line options for software-center: --version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit --debug enable debug mode EXAMPLES
software-center Display the main screen of software-center. software-center gedit Display the details view of the gedit package. software-center banshee?section=universe Display the details view of the banshee package and offer to enable the universe component. software-center adobe-flashplugin?channel=maverick-partner Display the details view of the adobe-flashplugin package and offer to enable the maverick-partner channel. software-center cheese,gtg Display a list containing the cheese and gtg packages. software-center /home/pgg/skype.deb Display the details view of the local debian file '/home/pgg/skype.deb'. AUTHOR
software-center was written by Michael Vogt <mvo@canonical.com>, and this manual page by Andrew Higginson <rugby471@gmail.com>. Both are released under the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later. August 2010 2.1.8 SOFTWARE-CENTER(1)