Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP C8000 with HP-UX 10.20
Operating Systems HP-UX HP C8000 with HP-UX 10.20 Post 302985167 by vbe on Monday 7th of November 2016 04:46:38 AM
Old 11-07-2016
I would think so as some late K systems had Ultra-2SCSI controllers, but the Ultra320 came out I think with the N4000 andL classes

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HP UX 11i and HP C8000

Hey, i want install HP UX 11i on HP C8000. When i start the C8000 i get a prompt. On this Prompt i write BOot P1 P1 is my DVD-ROM (IDE). I get the Message "ERROR: Not a boot path". When i write SEArch the Prompt said: P0 scsiA.6 HP73.4MAT3073NP P1 ide.1 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: numx
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

Help needed HP UX 11.11i new install on C8000 Desktop messaging system error CAN'T FIX

Hi, I have a HP UX C8000 box , have installed 11.11i from 4 x cds numerous times to try to get a functioning Network or to try and get rid of this error on start up, after new install and 1st startup I get an error "The desktop messaging system could not be started" and then advice about... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: C8000
12 Replies
gnome-sound-properties(1)					   User Commands					 gnome-sound-properties(1)

NAME
gnome-sound-properties - enable sound, and associate sounds with events SYNOPSIS
gnome-sound-properties [--apply] [--get-legacy] [--init-session-settings] [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
The GNOME sound preference tool enables you to control which sound device is used for audio playback. You can specify sounds to play when particular events occur, and control system beep behavior. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: --apply Apply the settings and quit (supported for backwards compatibility only) --init-session-settings Just apply settings and quit (supported for backwards compatibility only) --get-legacy Retrieve and store legacy settings gnome-std-options Standard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more information. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching the gnome-sound-properties tool example% gnome-sound-properties EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gnome-sound-properties Executable for gnome-sound-properties ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-desktop-prefs | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Preference Tools Manual Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. gnome-control-center(1), libesd(3), attributes(5), gnome-std-options(5) NOTES
Written by Glynn Foster, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003, 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 09 Nov 2007 gnome-sound-properties(1)