Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Problem compiling Mplayer with file pngdec.c Post 302985133 by colt on Saturday 5th of November 2016 08:07:30 PM
Old 11-05-2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Cragun
Does your source reference the zlib headers with:
Code:
#include <zlib/zlib.h>
#include <zlib/zconf.h>

or:
Code:
#include <zlib.h>
#include <zconf.h>

or is it some other form of #include directives?
Code:
pngdec.c

has an
Code:
#include <zlib.h>

And
Code:
zconf.h

was mentioned because is one of two file in /media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/Zlib-1.2.8/include, and it is required by
Code:
zlib.h

Quote:
Do the headers /media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/Zlib-1.2.8/include/zlib.h and /media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/Zlib-1.2.8/include/zconf.h use any #include directives to reference any files that are not system supplied headers? If so, please show us those #include directives (in CODE tags).
As I mentioned above, zlib.h has an
Code:
#include "zconf.h"

Quote:
What is the complete command line that you are using to build your code (in CODE tags)?
First I build zlib with:
Code:
./configure --prefix=/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/Zlib/ --eprefix=/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/Zlib/

followed by
Code:
make

and
Code:
make install

Then mplayer with:
Code:
./configure --prefix=/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/MPlayer-1.3.0/

followed by
Code:
make

Quote:
What compiler commands is make issuing to compile your library routines (in CODE tags)?
Do you want me to copy and paste pieces of the Makefile of Mplayer? I don't know what parts it would be necessary

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Problem compiling metamail

Hi Guys. I have downloaded metamail from internet e Iīm trying to compile it at a SCO 5.0.5. In this server itīs working fine (letīs name it as mission1) iīm using the developer package in this server (mission1) and when I use mailto, i got the e-mail fine. Itīs forwarding to a exchange server... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahnishimi
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Compiling problem

I'm trying to install the jed text editor on a SunOS 5.10 box. It depends on the s-lang library, which I installed to ~/lib. I'm trying to install jed to ~/jed (it's a box @ my university, so I don't have rights to install globally), but when I run make I get this error: It looks like it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iandunn
1 Replies

3. Programming

Problem compiling program

hi i am having a problem that when ever i use cc program_name.c to compile a program. an error occurs, showing cc not found. please help. (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: rochitsharma
28 Replies

4. Solaris

Problem's compiling Glib

Hello, I am trying to install glib on my development box - with little/no luck. Below are some details of the box: SunOS 5.8 Generic_117350-38 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-Enterprise gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release) GNU Make version 3.78.1, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath. Glib version:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tetley
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with mplayer

Can someone help with following problem? I'm trying to watch the stream video. mplayer SRTV - Main Air MPlayer SVN-r24130 (C) 2000-2007 MPlayer Team CPU: AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 2800+ (Family: 15, Model: 44, Stepping: 2) CPUflags: MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 1 3DNow2: 1 SSE: 1 SSE2: 1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mirusnet
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

Problem in HP-UX compiling

Hi When im trying to do make --version and make --help in HP-UX it throws error Make: Unknown flag argument -. Stop. a soft link is present in this directory /usr/bin/make and hard link is in /usr/ccs/bin/make what could be the reason can any1 ..please tell me how to solve this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vasanthan
1 Replies

7. Programming

problem with playing a song using mplayer

Hi all, I have an application program which keeps reading an audio file from a directory one after the other , once a file is chosen it keeps sending data in terms of 60000 bytes to a specified socket. This is written into another file "x.mp3" and mplayer is called. Again next 60000... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shashi
1 Replies

8. Programming

Problem compiling c file on unix

HI, I have a proc installation. On running the following 3 commands, I successfully get 3 C files. proc char_map=string util.pc proc char_map=string FDRFeedMain.pc proc char_map=string NonMons.pc This gives me util.c FDRFeedMain.c NonMons.c Now when i try to compile the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: allah_waris45
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling samba problem

People i download the lastest version of samba i`am tryng to compile it in a solaris 9 i'm reading the how to of samba, i am in the first step making the autogen.sh but show me this when i do ./autogen.sh ./autogen.sh: running script/mkversion.sh ./script/mkversion.sh: 'include/version.h'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: enkei17
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

mplayer problem

I have this problem using a script that uses mplayer. This is the error messages. INFO: Mplayer Log LOG: MPlayer SVN-r1.0~rc3+svn20090426-4.4.3 (C) 2000-2009 MPlayer Team LOG: mplayer: could not connect to socket LOG: mplayer: No such file or directory LOG: Failed to open LIRC support. You... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies