Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Newer PC build.
UNIX Standards and Benchmarks UNIX & LINUX Benchmarks (Version 3.11) Linux Benchmarks Newer PC build. Post 302985032 by Neo on Friday 4th of November 2016 01:17:13 AM
Old 11-04-2016
Thanks for updating!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

tar --newer = tar --newer-mtime ?

Hi, I have the following question : As far as I know unix doesn't store file creation dates. Would that imply the following? tar -cvzf backup.tar --newer is equal to: tar -cvzf backup.tar --newer-mtime ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jamesbond
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find files newer than...

Is there a way to use the find command to locate files newer than a specific date? Thanks! --Alex (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vertigo23
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with find ! -newer

Hi, I would like to find if a file called test.log is older than 10 min. So i wrote : #!/usr/bin/ksh FICLOG="/home/uuu/result_test.log" FIC="/home/uuu/test.log" touch -t `perl -e 'use POSIX qw(strftime); printf("%s\n",strftime("%m%d%H%M",localtime(time-3600*0.17)));'`... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dbfree
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Help with -newer command

Ok, here's the situation: There's a script that runs every day on a UNIX box that collects files. The script has now been changed so that at the start of a new day, the script would create a new folder and then copy files to it for that day. This has put me in a dilema as I have a script... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bbbngowc
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

i am newer to unix platform

i have to select particular fields from a multiple line record. my record is in dump.txt file and looks like this ******************* tipo = abonado simplex, Idiomas = dic1 - none, Operador = estandar Serv. portadora admitido: modem ind = 0 numero telefonico = 79260960, att = 0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: junaid.nehvi
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

file1 newer then file2

Hello, I am new to shell scripting and i need to create a script with the following directions and I can not figure it out. Create a shell script called newest.bash that takes two filenames as input arguments ($1 and $2) and prints out the name of the newest file (i.e. the file with the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mandylynn78
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

ls files newer than 6 hours

How do I list al files in a folder with a creation date/time newer than 6 hours? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: locoroco
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding SDK Build on Kernel Source Build

Hi, So I downloaded this kernel source and was able to build it successfully. But I want to add this SDK source code inside, can anyone help me how to do this? Note that the SDK source can be built by itself. I added the SDK in the main Makefile: init-y := init/ #added SDK... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: h0ujun
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Build.xml invocation by Build Script

Hi I have a build.xml file and I can run it on Windows via cmd. Now I want to write a script to invoke the same. Is there a way to do this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankur328
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy file only if newer

I only want the file copied if it is newer. But it still copies the file? zip -u Ubuntu_Documents.zip ./* cp -u Ubuntu_Documents.zip $DOCS_Backup/Ubuntu_Documents_`date +"%Y-%m-%d-%H-%M"`.zip (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: drew77
5 Replies
slaed4.f(3)							      LAPACK							       slaed4.f(3)

NAME
slaed4.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine slaed4 (N, I, D, Z, DELTA, RHO, DLAM, INFO) SLAED4 Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine slaed4 (integerN, integerI, real, dimension( * )D, real, dimension( * )Z, real, dimension( * )DELTA, realRHO, realDLAM, integerINFO) SLAED4 Purpose: This subroutine computes the I-th updated eigenvalue of a symmetric rank-one modification to a diagonal matrix whose elements are given in the array d, and that D(i) < D(j) for i < j and that RHO > 0. This is arranged by the calling routine, and is no loss in generality. The rank-one modified system is thus diag( D ) + RHO * Z * Z_transpose. where we assume the Euclidean norm of Z is 1. The method consists of approximating the rational functions in the secular equation by simpler interpolating rational functions. Parameters: N N is INTEGER The length of all arrays. I I is INTEGER The index of the eigenvalue to be computed. 1 <= I <= N. D D is REAL array, dimension (N) The original eigenvalues. It is assumed that they are in order, D(I) < D(J) for I < J. Z Z is REAL array, dimension (N) The components of the updating vector. DELTA DELTA is REAL array, dimension (N) If N .GT. 2, DELTA contains (D(j) - lambda_I) in its j-th component. If N = 1, then DELTA(1) = 1. If N = 2, see SLAED5 for detail. The vector DELTA contains the information necessary to construct the eigenvectors by SLAED3 and SLAED9. RHO RHO is REAL The scalar in the symmetric updating formula. DLAM DLAM is REAL The computed lambda_I, the I-th updated eigenvalue. INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0: successful exit > 0: if INFO = 1, the updating process failed. Internal Parameters: Logical variable ORGATI (origin-at-i?) is used for distinguishing whether D(i) or D(i+1) is treated as the origin. ORGATI = .true. origin at i ORGATI = .false. origin at i+1 Logical variable SWTCH3 (switch-for-3-poles?) is for noting if we are working with THREE poles! MAXIT is the maximum number of iterations allowed for each eigenvalue. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Contributors: Ren-Cang Li, Computer Science Division, University of California at Berkeley, USA Definition at line 146 of file slaed4.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 slaed4.f(3)