Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Problem compiling Mplayer with file pngdec.c Post 302984870 by Don Cragun on Tuesday 1st of November 2016 08:47:40 PM
Old 11-01-2016
Does your source reference the zlib headers with:
Code:
#include <zlib/zlib.h>
#include <zlib/zconf.h>

or:
Code:
#include <zlib.h>
#include <zconf.h>

or is it some other form of #include directives?

Do the headers /media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/Zlib-1.2.8/include/zlib.h and /media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/Zlib-1.2.8/include/zconf.h use any #include directives to reference any files that are not system supplied headers? If so, please show us those #include directives (in CODE tags).

What is the complete command line that you are using to build your code (in CODE tags)?

What compiler commands is make issuing to compile your library routines (in CODE tags)?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Problem compiling metamail

Hi Guys. I have downloaded metamail from internet e Iīm trying to compile it at a SCO 5.0.5. In this server itīs working fine (letīs name it as mission1) iīm using the developer package in this server (mission1) and when I use mailto, i got the e-mail fine. Itīs forwarding to a exchange server... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahnishimi
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Compiling problem

I'm trying to install the jed text editor on a SunOS 5.10 box. It depends on the s-lang library, which I installed to ~/lib. I'm trying to install jed to ~/jed (it's a box @ my university, so I don't have rights to install globally), but when I run make I get this error: It looks like it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iandunn
1 Replies

3. Programming

Problem compiling program

hi i am having a problem that when ever i use cc program_name.c to compile a program. an error occurs, showing cc not found. please help. (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: rochitsharma
28 Replies

4. Solaris

Problem's compiling Glib

Hello, I am trying to install glib on my development box - with little/no luck. Below are some details of the box: SunOS 5.8 Generic_117350-38 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-Enterprise gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release) GNU Make version 3.78.1, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath. Glib version:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tetley
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with mplayer

Can someone help with following problem? I'm trying to watch the stream video. mplayer SRTV - Main Air MPlayer SVN-r24130 (C) 2000-2007 MPlayer Team CPU: AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 2800+ (Family: 15, Model: 44, Stepping: 2) CPUflags: MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 1 3DNow2: 1 SSE: 1 SSE2: 1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mirusnet
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

Problem in HP-UX compiling

Hi When im trying to do make --version and make --help in HP-UX it throws error Make: Unknown flag argument -. Stop. a soft link is present in this directory /usr/bin/make and hard link is in /usr/ccs/bin/make what could be the reason can any1 ..please tell me how to solve this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vasanthan
1 Replies

7. Programming

problem with playing a song using mplayer

Hi all, I have an application program which keeps reading an audio file from a directory one after the other , once a file is chosen it keeps sending data in terms of 60000 bytes to a specified socket. This is written into another file "x.mp3" and mplayer is called. Again next 60000... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shashi
1 Replies

8. Programming

Problem compiling c file on unix

HI, I have a proc installation. On running the following 3 commands, I successfully get 3 C files. proc char_map=string util.pc proc char_map=string FDRFeedMain.pc proc char_map=string NonMons.pc This gives me util.c FDRFeedMain.c NonMons.c Now when i try to compile the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: allah_waris45
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling samba problem

People i download the lastest version of samba i`am tryng to compile it in a solaris 9 i'm reading the how to of samba, i am in the first step making the autogen.sh but show me this when i do ./autogen.sh ./autogen.sh: running script/mkversion.sh ./script/mkversion.sh: 'include/version.h'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: enkei17
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

mplayer problem

I have this problem using a script that uses mplayer. This is the error messages. INFO: Mplayer Log LOG: MPlayer SVN-r1.0~rc3+svn20090426-4.4.3 (C) 2000-2009 MPlayer Team LOG: mplayer: could not connect to socket LOG: mplayer: No such file or directory LOG: Failed to open LIRC support. You... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)