Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Storage Cluster ?
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Storage Cluster ? Post 302984702 by mnnn on Sunday 30th of October 2016 07:06:24 AM
Old 10-30-2016
Storage Cluster ?

Hi
I want the Sync file server together (at the moment)
All server to a web server
What can I do to update Joomla or WordPress files even when taken together are equal
Databases together are replicated
What is the solutions ?
Thanks

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Veritas Storage Foundation basic and Core cluster solaris 10 release 7 install

After much hitting my head to the wall with this meesages root@crasher /workzone/dvd4_sfb-sol_x64]#./installer -verbose -installonly 5.0MP3 Installation Program Copyright (c) 2008 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, the Symantec... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tristezo2k
1 Replies

2. Solaris

SVM metaset on 2 node Solaris cluster storage replicated to non-clustered Solaris node

Hi, Is it possible to have a Solaris cluster of 2 nodes at SITE-A using SVM and creating metaset using say 2 LUNs (on SAN). Then replicating these 2 LUNs to remote site SITE-B via storage based replication and then using these LUNs by importing them as a metaset on a server at SITE-B which is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dn2011
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Cluster/Storage question

Hi Bros, I am a newbie to this cluster environment...my workplace is a mess of Sun solaris server, oracle database, Cisco switch, router, MS Server, Windows PC..so and so..now my boss ask me to come out with a procedure for maintenance of storage array in our sun cluster environment..I read few... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: xavierantony
12 Replies

4. AIX

Cluster 6.1 storage move

HI AIX experts, We have a 2-node cluster version 6.1. Running 7 oracle dbs. Everything is on symmetrix. We are going to have a storage migration from one array to another. There will be SRDF setup between two arrays. I will be getting all the luns from new array. I am just looking for the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
7 Replies
ANY2DJVU(1)							   DjVuLibre-3.5						       ANY2DJVU(1)

NAME
any2djvu - Convert .ps/.ps.gz/.pdf to .djvu SYNOPSIS
any2djvu url {filename(s)} DESCRIPTION
Converts files from .ps/.ps.gz/.pdf to .djvu by running them through a web server willing to perform this task. Invoke with -h switch for usage information. ENVIRONMENT
Non-empty value of DJVU_ONLINE_ACK acknowledges transmission of the documents to the server (so that no warning dialog is displayed). EXAMPLES
any2djvu http://www.bcl.hamilton.ie/~barak/papers mesh-preprint.ps.gz any2djvu localfile.pdf AUTHORS
David Kreil, Barak A. Pearlmutter, Yaroslav O. Halchenko BUGS
Using a web-based encoder server is a stop-gap measure until better encoders enjoy wide free distribution. There is a security issue in operating on documents not intended for widespread distribution, which could be partially although not com- pletely ameliorated by using a secure web connection. SEE ALSO
The entire djvu suite, eg djvu(1), djview(1), and djvuserver(1). DjVuLibre-3.5 02/12/2003 ANY2DJVU(1)