Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Storage Cluster ?
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Storage Cluster ? Post 302984702 by mnnn on Sunday 30th of October 2016 07:06:24 AM
Old 10-30-2016
Storage Cluster ?

Hi
I want the Sync file server together (at the moment)
All server to a web server
What can I do to update Joomla or WordPress files even when taken together are equal
Databases together are replicated
What is the solutions ?
Thanks

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Veritas Storage Foundation basic and Core cluster solaris 10 release 7 install

After much hitting my head to the wall with this meesages root@crasher /workzone/dvd4_sfb-sol_x64]#./installer -verbose -installonly 5.0MP3 Installation Program Copyright (c) 2008 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, the Symantec... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tristezo2k
1 Replies

2. Solaris

SVM metaset on 2 node Solaris cluster storage replicated to non-clustered Solaris node

Hi, Is it possible to have a Solaris cluster of 2 nodes at SITE-A using SVM and creating metaset using say 2 LUNs (on SAN). Then replicating these 2 LUNs to remote site SITE-B via storage based replication and then using these LUNs by importing them as a metaset on a server at SITE-B which is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dn2011
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Cluster/Storage question

Hi Bros, I am a newbie to this cluster environment...my workplace is a mess of Sun solaris server, oracle database, Cisco switch, router, MS Server, Windows PC..so and so..now my boss ask me to come out with a procedure for maintenance of storage array in our sun cluster environment..I read few... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: xavierantony
12 Replies

4. AIX

Cluster 6.1 storage move

HI AIX experts, We have a 2-node cluster version 6.1. Running 7 oracle dbs. Everything is on symmetrix. We are going to have a storage migration from one array to another. There will be SRDF setup between two arrays. I will be getting all the luns from new array. I am just looking for the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
7 Replies
Catalyst::Manual::Deployment::DevelopmentServer(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation   Catalyst::Manual::Deployment::DevelopmentServer(3pm)

NAME
Catalyst::Manual::DevelopmentServer - Development server deployment The development server is a mini web server written in Perl. However, if you supply the "-f" option to the development server, it will load the higher performance Starman server, which can be used as an application server with a lightweight proxy web server at the front. Setup Start up the development server script/myapp_server.pl -p 8080 -k -f --pidfile=/tmp/myapp.pid You will probably want to write an init script to handle stop/starting the app using the pid file. Configuring Apache Make sure mod_proxy is enabled and add: # Serve static content directly DocumentRoot /var/www/MyApp/root Alias /static /var/www/MyApp/root/static ProxyRequests Off <Proxy *> Order deny,allow Allow from all </Proxy> # Need to specifically stop these paths from being passed to proxy ProxyPass /static ! ProxyPass /favicon.ico ! ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/ ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8080/ # This is optional if you'd like to show a custom error page # if the proxy is not available ErrorDocument 502 /static/error_pages/http502.html You can wrap the above within a VirtualHost container if you want different apps served on the same host. Other web servers The proxy configuration above can also be replicated with a different frontend server or proxy, such as varnish, nginx, or lighttpd. AUTHORS
Catalyst Contributors, see Catalyst.pm COPYRIGHT
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-01-20 Catalyst::Manual::Deployment::DevelopmentServer(3pm)