Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Auto phone number search
Top Forums Web Development Auto phone number search Post 302983302 by looksthatmatter on Monday 10th of October 2016 01:59:19 AM
Old 10-10-2016
I want to use rstudio...
It's for demonstration purpose only.
Suppose I have 10 friends whose number I have and store it in a excel file.
How I want to search those number one by one using a script in fb and store the reult in some file....
I don't know how to start....

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SQL Loader Auto Number Generation

Hi all, I have a doubt in SQL Loader. We have SEQUENCE function in SQL Loader or can create Sequence in Oracle database for generating a number sequence for a column while loading data using SQL Loader into table or multiple tables. My requirment is this. For the first run in SQL... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinoth_kumar
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to search a number in a certain field

Hello, I have a file that looks like this: num11 num12 num13 word1 num21 num22 num23 word2 num31 num32 num33 word3 . . . I would like to search for the lines that contain a given number, but I need to narrow the search only to the first field, that means that the number has to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shira
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script :- Phone number validation

Hi All, I am doing a perl script validation for Phone numbers. The normal phone number format is 01-32145. I need to do two validations for the phone number 1) A valid phone number can have at least two digits as prefix and at least five digits as postfix. e.g. 01-01011 2) A... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: subin_bala
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Search and replace a number

a=`grep -i a.sh filename.sh|cut -d "|" -f4` b=`expr $a + 1` filename=`grep -i a.sh filename.sh` while read line do echo $line echo $filename if then echo "entered if" nawk ' BEGIN { FS="|"; OFS="|" } { sub('$a', '$b', $4) print $0}' filename.sh fi echo "exit if" done <... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hs.giri
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting phone number, its message and assigning them into 2 variables then screen output.

Hi Everyone, I have a flatfile "inbox.txt" which contains some information: Location 0, folder "Inbox", SIM memory, Inbox folder SMS message SMSC number : "+24800000023" Sent : Sat 04 Aug 2012 09:01:00 PM +0700 Coding : Default GSM alphabet... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: testcase
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Editing phone number with multiple delimiters

Hello all I have a data base of information that is formatted like so: JSD4863 XXX-XX-XXXX DOE, JOHN C JR-II BISS CPSC BS INFO TECH 412/779-9445 I need the last four digits of the phone number. However, many lines contain 'garbage data' that I'm not interested in. So i used a 'for loop'... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartSometimes
7 Replies
tracker-store(1)						   User Commands						  tracker-store(1)

NAME
tracker-store - database indexer and query daemon SYNOPSIS
tracker-store [OPTION...] DESCRIPTION
tracker-store provides both a powerful database daemon which allows clients to query or update their data using the highly descriptive SPARQL language. tracker-store does not do any file crawling or any mining of data itself, instead other processes do that and serves as a daemon waiting for such requests from application miners like tracker-miner-fs. For help on how to configure this daemon, see the man page for tracker-store.cfg. OPTIONS
-?, --help A brief help message including some examples. -V, --version Returns the version of this binary. -v, --verbosity={0|1|2|3} Sets the logging level, 0=errors, 1=minimal, 2=detailed, 3=debug. -r, --force-reindex This forces tracker-store to remove databases and to recreate fresh databases ready for data insertion from the miners. For more information about the miners, see tracker-miner-fs. -m, --low-memory This changes the behavior of the database manager and some other parts of tracker-store to be optimized for lower memory systems by lowering database connection cache sizes and page sizes for example. This may slow down indexing performance. -n, --readonly-mode This starts tracker-store in a mode which disables writing to the database. Only SPARQL read requests can be serviced if this option is used. ENVIRONMENT
TRACKER_DB_SQL_DIR This is the directory which tracker uses to load the .sql files from. These are needed on each invocation of tracker-store. If unset it will default to the correct place. This is used mainly for testing purposes. TRACKER_DB_ONTOLOGIES_DIR This is the directory which tracker uses to load the .ontology files from. If unset it will default to the correct place. This is used mainly for testing purposes. FILES
$HOME/.config/tracker/tracker-store.cfg $HOME/.config/tracker/tracker-fts.cfg NOTES
tracker-store is highly bound to the D-Bus freedesktop project. A D-Bus session is needed for all Tracker processes to communicate between each other. D-Bus is our acting IPC. See dbus-daemon(1) for more information. SEE ALSO
tracker-applet(1), tracker-search-tool(1), tracker-search(1), tracker-tag(1), tracker-stats(1), tracker-services(1), tracker-info(1), tracker-status(1). tracker-store.cfg(5), tracker-fts.cfg(5). http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query/ dbus-daemon(1), http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/dbus GNU
September 2009 tracker-store(1)