Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Auto phone number search
Top Forums Web Development Auto phone number search Post 302983273 by looksthatmatter on Sunday 9th of October 2016 01:39:07 PM
Old 10-09-2016
Auto phone number search

Hi.
I want to search 10 phone numbers automatically in Facebook and store the result in some format.
Can anyone help me with the script.
I am using kali Linux.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SQL Loader Auto Number Generation

Hi all, I have a doubt in SQL Loader. We have SEQUENCE function in SQL Loader or can create Sequence in Oracle database for generating a number sequence for a column while loading data using SQL Loader into table or multiple tables. My requirment is this. For the first run in SQL... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinoth_kumar
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to search a number in a certain field

Hello, I have a file that looks like this: num11 num12 num13 word1 num21 num22 num23 word2 num31 num32 num33 word3 . . . I would like to search for the lines that contain a given number, but I need to narrow the search only to the first field, that means that the number has to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shira
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script :- Phone number validation

Hi All, I am doing a perl script validation for Phone numbers. The normal phone number format is 01-32145. I need to do two validations for the phone number 1) A valid phone number can have at least two digits as prefix and at least five digits as postfix. e.g. 01-01011 2) A... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: subin_bala
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Search and replace a number

a=`grep -i a.sh filename.sh|cut -d "|" -f4` b=`expr $a + 1` filename=`grep -i a.sh filename.sh` while read line do echo $line echo $filename if then echo "entered if" nawk ' BEGIN { FS="|"; OFS="|" } { sub('$a', '$b', $4) print $0}' filename.sh fi echo "exit if" done <... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hs.giri
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting phone number, its message and assigning them into 2 variables then screen output.

Hi Everyone, I have a flatfile "inbox.txt" which contains some information: Location 0, folder "Inbox", SIM memory, Inbox folder SMS message SMSC number : "+24800000023" Sent : Sat 04 Aug 2012 09:01:00 PM +0700 Coding : Default GSM alphabet... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: testcase
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Editing phone number with multiple delimiters

Hello all I have a data base of information that is formatted like so: JSD4863 XXX-XX-XXXX DOE, JOHN C JR-II BISS CPSC BS INFO TECH 412/779-9445 I need the last four digits of the phone number. However, many lines contain 'garbage data' that I'm not interested in. So i used a 'for loop'... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartSometimes
7 Replies
WWW::Facebook::API::Admin(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    WWW::Facebook::API::Admin(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Facebook::API::Admin - Facebook Admin SYNOPSIS
use WWW::Facebook::API; DESCRIPTION
Methods for accessing Admin functions with WWW::Facebook::API SUBROUTINES
/METHODS base Returns the WWW::Facebook::API base object. new Constructor. get_allocation( %params ) The Admin.getAllocation method of the Facebook API. $allocation = $client->Admin->get_allocation( integration_point_name => 'notifications_per_day', ); get_metrics( %params ) The Admin.getMetrics method of the Facebook API. $result = $client->Admin->get_metrics( start_time => 1222285298, end_time => 1222300000, period => 86400, metrics => '["active_users", "canvas_page_views"]' ); get_app_properties( %params ) The Admin.getAppProperties method of the Facebook API. $properties = $client->Admin->get_app_properties( properties => '["application_name","callback_url"]' ); set_app_properties( %params ) The Admin.setAppProperties method of the Facebook API. $result = $client->Admin->set_app_properties( properties => encode_json { application_name => 'testapp', callback_url => 'http://example.com/testapp/' } ); get_restriction_info( %params ) The Admin.getRestrictionInfo method of the Facebook API. $result = $client->Admin->get_restriction_info(); set_restriction_info( %params ) The Admin.setRestrictionInfo method of the Facebook API. $result = $client->Admin->set_restriction_info( encode_json { age => '21+', location => 'us' } ); ban_users( %params ) The Admin.banUsers method of the Facebook API. $result = $client->Admin->ban_users( uids => [@uids] ); ==item unban_users( %params ) The Admin.unbanUsers method of the Facebook API. $result = $client->Admin->unban_users( uids => [@uids] ); get_banned_users( %params ) The Admin.getBannedUsers method of the Facebook API. $result = $client->Admin->getBannedUsers(); DIAGNOSTICS
None. CONFIGURATION AND ENVIRONMENT
WWW::Facebook::API::Admin requires no configuration files or environment variables. DEPENDENCIES
See WWW::Facebook::API INCOMPATIBILITIES
None reported. BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
No bugs have been reported. Please report any bugs or feature requests to "bug-www-facebook-api@rt.cpan.org", or through the web interface at <http://rt.cpan.org>. AUTHORS
David Romano "<unobe@cpan.org>" Thomas Burke "<tburke@cpan.org>" LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2008-2010, David Romano "<unobe@cpan.org>". All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See perlartistic. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
BECAUSE THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE AS PERMITTED BY THE ABOVE LICENSE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. perl v5.10.1 2010-03-13 WWW::Facebook::API::Admin(3pm)