Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help in deleting my post
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Help in deleting my post Post 302982891 by Corona688 on Tuesday 4th of October 2016 11:22:11 AM
Old 10-04-2016
To repeat: We don't remove posts without good reason. Your posts are harmless and lack any confidential info. Why do they care?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting by ID

Need to delete records from a text file. Very new to this and am using pico. The only way i can think of doing this is to generate an ID for every record then tell it to delete that particular ID. First question is how if possible do i give each entry an ID number, the second is would this code... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: boyler
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

deleting when nothing is there

Hey I know how to use grep to eliminate a row when nothing there is a character that I dont want. But I encountered a problem where there is nothing there. Heres my example: Nam1 Nam2 Year Nam3 Month So for Nam1 there is nothing in the second column so I want to delete it... so... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kylle345
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Help with deleting post, apologies about the earlier post.

Apologies about the earlier post, i didnt realise, could i delete that post? I apologise again, SynGc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SynGc
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Deleting a pattern in UNIX without deleting the entire line

Hi I have a file: r58778.3|SOURCES={KEY=f665931a...,fw,221-705}|ERRORS={16_1:T,30_1:T,56_1:C,57_1:T,59_1:A,101_1:A,115:-,158_1:C,186_1:A,204:-,271_1:T,305:-,350_1:C,368_1:G,442_1:C,472_1:G,477_1:A}|SOURCE_1="Contig_1092402550638"(f665931a359e36cea0976db191ff60ff09cc816e) I want to retain... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alyaa
15 Replies
JEKYLL(1)							   User Commands							 JEKYLL(1)

NAME
Jekyll - is a blogaware, static site generator. USAGE
jekyll # . -> ./_site jekyll <path to write generated site> # . -> <path> jekyll <path to source> <path to write generated site> # <path> -> <path> jekyll import <importer name> <options> # imports posts using named import script Configuration is read from '<source>/_config.yml' but can be overridden using the following options: OPTIONS
--file [PATH] File to import from --dbname [TEXT] DB to import from --user [TEXT] Username to use when importing --pass [TEXT] Password to use when importing --host [HOST ADDRESS] Host to import from --site [SITE NAME] Site to import from --[no-]safe Safe mode (default unsafe) --[no-]auto Auto-regenerate --server [PORT] Start web server (default port 4000) --no-server Do not start a web server --base-url [BASE_URL] Serve website from a given base URL (default '/' --[no-]lsi Use LSI for better related posts --[no-]pygments Use pygments to highlight code --rdiscount Use rdiscount gem for Markdown --redcarpet Use redcarpet gem for Markdown --kramdown Use kramdown gem for Markdown --time [TIME] Time to generate the site for --[no-]future Render future dated posts --permalink [TYPE] Use 'date' (default) for YYYY/MM/DD --paginate [POSTS_PER_PAGE] Paginate a blog's posts --limit_posts [MAX_POSTS] Limit the number of posts to publish --url [URL] Set custom site.url --version Display current version AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Youhei SASAKI <uwabami@gfd-dennou.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system(but may be used by others). Jekyll 0.11.2 May 2012 JEKYLL(1)