Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting What is wrong with my awk command? Post 302982507 by RudiC on Thursday 29th of September 2016 12:15:37 PM
Old 09-29-2016
Shouldn't that be NF+col if col is negative?
This User Gave Thanks to RudiC For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is anything wrong with this command

Hi All, can anyone tell me what is wrong with this command. tail -f /opt/olr-logs/PaymentGateway.log | grep "DEBUG - Start! AkhtarPaymentGateway - generateChecksum" | awk '{print $13}' | sed 's/,//g'>> abc But I found nothing in the file abc Please do help me.or Provide me some... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: akhtar.bhat
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AWK command giving wrong input

Hi all, I have a problem with qwk command. i have to check process status and for that i am using command prstat -mvL 1 1 and it gives me the entire output but when i use this command with awk like this: prstat -mvL 1 1 | awk -F" " '{print $1,$15}' to get first and 15th arguments. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: usha rao
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

what is wrong with this command?

Hello, I try to using the below command to find out all the datafiles under "sja" direcotory. $ xargs -i find {} -type f -ls < sja /bin/ksh: sja: cannot open so can you tell me what is wrong? Thanks Jerry (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: GreatJerry
3 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

getting wrong output with AWK command!!!

i have a file which gets appended with 9 records daily and the file keeps growing from then...i use to store the previous day files count in a variable called oldfilecount and current files count as newfilecount.my requirement is that i need to start processing only the new records from the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ganesh_248
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk... what is wrong?

Hi there, what is wrong with this? grep ">>" alarms_temp | awk '{print substr($5, 2), $7}' | read var1 var2 echo "$var1" echo "$var2" Both variable are empty, but if i run: grep ">>" alarms_temp | awk '{print substr($5, 2), $7}' I have: 0 9 as a result. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: marimovo
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

What's wrong with the following command?

Hi all, I'm trying to run the following command to get all files in one directory to another with the files' timestamps preserved, cp -p /logs/dvgbiau/batch/* /logs/dvgbiau/tmp_batch Note that ./batch and ./tmp_batch are two sub-directories under /logs/dvgbiau. The error was,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: isaacniu
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

What's wrong with this awk?

ZSCORE=$(awk "BEGIN {if($STDEVIATE>0) {print ZSCORER=$(awk "BEGIN{print (${ALL} - ${AVERAGE}) / ${STDEVIATE}}")}else print "0"}") awk: fatal: division by zero attempted awk: BEGIN {if(0==0) {print ZSCORER=}else print 0} awk: ^ syntax error ALL=9 STDEVIATE=0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

what's wrong with my awk

echo "abc:bcd" |awk '{split($0,b,":");print "b" is good }' I want to "bcd" is good , anything is wrong with my, please don't change my thought with split, I just want to know what's wrong :o (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

What's wrong with this awk?

I have a file and if I'm doing following action on that file it's coming up correctly awk -F"," '/DATA_TYPE/ { cnt += $3 } END { print " DATA_TYPE count=" cnt}' inter DATA_TYPE count=19593131 now if I'm changing same AWK, so that now it can accept variable, then it's somehow not working.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manas_ranjan
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

What's wrong with my awk

file1: maximum_delay time: 102.794 ms maximum_delay time: 92.977 ms maximum_delay time: 98.895 ms maximum_delay time: 96.891 ms maximum_delay time: 86.966 ms maximum_delay time: 95.91 ms maximum_delay time: 98.921 ms maximum_delay time: 89.881 ms maximum_delay time: 92.931 ms... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
1 Replies
Gnome2::Scores(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Gnome2::Scores(3pm)

NAME
Gnome2::Scores - wrapper for GnomeScores HIERARCHY
Glib::Object +----Glib::InitiallyUnowned +----Gtk2::Object +----Gtk2::Widget +----Gtk2::Container +----Gtk2::Bin +----Gtk2::Window +----Gtk2::Dialog +----Gnome2::Scores INTERFACES
Glib::Object::_Unregistered::AtkImplementorIface Gtk2::Buildable METHODS
widget = Gnome2::Scores->new ($names, $scores, $times, $clear) o $names (scalar) - reference to an array o $scores (scalar) - reference to an array o $times (scalar) - reference to an array o $clear (boolean) $gs->set_color ($n, $col) o $n (integer) o $col (Gtk2::Gdk::Color) $gs->set_colors ($col) o $col (Gtk2::Gdk::Color) $gs->set_current_player ($i) o $i (integer) $gs->set_def_color ($col) o $col (Gtk2::Gdk::Color) widget = Gnome2::Scores->display ($title, $app_name, $level, $pos) o $title (string) o $app_name (string) o $level (string) o $pos (integer) widget = Gnome2::Scores->display_with_pixmap ($pixmap_logo, $app_name, $level, $pos) o $pixmap_logo (string) o $app_name (string) o $level (string) o $pos (integer) $gs->set_logo_label ($txt, $font, $col) o $txt (string) o $font (string) o $col (Gtk2::Gdk::Color) $gs->set_logo_label_title ($txt) o $txt (string) $gs->set_logo_pixmap ($pix_name) o $pix_name (string) $gs->set_logo_widget ($w) o $w (Gtk2::Widget) SEE ALSO
Gnome2, Glib::Object, Glib::InitiallyUnowned, Gtk2::Object, Gtk2::Widget, Gtk2::Container, Gtk2::Bin, Gtk2::Window, Gtk2::Dialog COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2004 by the gtk2-perl team. This software is licensed under the LGPL. See Gnome2 for a full notice. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-16 Gnome2::Scores(3pm)