Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Best text to pdf converter for UNIX hp/ux 11.31 Post 302982301 by Corona688 on Tuesday 27th of September 2016 06:44:51 PM
Old 09-27-2016
This forum is for site issues and the like, not technical questions, please post in the proper forum. "UNIX applications" would work, as would "HP/UX".

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

pdf to text

Hi, Can anyone help me in converting a PDF file into a text file? Thanks, sskb (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sskb
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converter XML to PDF in Unix

Does anyone know of a lightweight freeware utility that will do the following?: 1) Input an XML file and XLS file 2) Do a transform 3) Then output a pdf file for Unix Platform. Thanks Andrea (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrea.giovanno
3 Replies

3. Solaris

PCL To PDF Converter

Looking for a Unix command / tool that would convert PCL files into PDF files. I've searched the forum and the web and can't find any. Is it even possible? Cheers. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: KenLynch
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Text to pdf

Is there a way to covert te attached text file to a pdf? I have tried: enscript-p output.ps article.txt PRE.cjk { font-family: "WenQuanYi Micro Hei",monospace; }PRE.ctl { font-family: "Lohit Hindi",monospace; }P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } awk '{ A=$2; next} END { for (i in A) print... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Enscript text 2 postscript converter

I am trying to create a pdf file starting with a .eps file for the letterhead, and a text file to print on it. According to the man page the following should work. ^@epsf /home/aoti/coll07.eps ****** INVOICE ****** PAGE: 1 where ^@ is a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
0 Replies

6. HP-UX

Best text to pdf converter for Hp/UX 11.31

Hi, Can anyone tell me the best converter I can use to convert text to pdf for HP/UX 11.31? Thanks, Linda (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lnemitz
0 Replies
PDFCLEAN(1)						      General Commands Manual						       PDFCLEAN(1)

NAME
pdfclean - pretty print, decompress and garbage collect PDF files SYNOPSIS
pdfclean [options] input.pdf [output.pdf] [pages] DESCRIPTION
pdfclean pretty prints and rewrites the contents of a PDF file. If no output file is specified, the new file will be written to "out.pdf" in the current directory. OPTIONS
-p password Use the specified password if the file is encrypted. -g Garbage collect objects that have no references from other objects. Give the option twice to renumber all objects and compact the cross reference table. Give it three times to merge and reuse duplicate objects. -d Decompress streams. This will make the output file larger, but provides easy access for reading and editing the contents with a text editor. pages Comma separated list of ranges to clean. SEE ALSO
mupdf(1), pdfdraw(1). pdfshow(1). AUTHOR
MuPDF was written by Tor Andersson <tor@ghostscript.com>. MuPDF is Copyright 2006-2010 Artifex Software, Inc. September 4, 2011 PDFCLEAN(1)