Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Run Linux command from windows Post 302982151 by zoldkovacs on Sunday 25th of September 2016 10:31:32 AM
Old 09-25-2016
i have exe generated script,only one line:
Code:
c:\nic\batch>type RUN_prd_support_disk.cfg.cmd
@echo off
c:\nic\bin\send_remote_cmd.exe  C:\nic\conf\prd_support_disk.cfg

Code:
c:\nic\batch>type ..\conf\prd_support_disk.cfg
10.1.1.53,ssh,   22,support,IkffehjPP$,"echo  'df -k:';df -k;echo  'free -m:';fr
ee -m;echo  'mount | column -t:';mount | column -t;","C:\nic\log\prd_support_disk.log"

display splash when run send_remote_cmd.exe "upgrade pro to remove ",i need remove this splash,if possible.

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Please use CODE tags as required by forum rules!

Last edited by RudiC; 09-26-2016 at 04:26 AM.. Reason: Added CODE tags.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to Run a Linux Command and Redirect its output to a socket in C

I have a Linux socket server program. I need to run the commands sent by the client and return the output to client. Is there a quicker way? I tried with ptr=popen(command, "r"); and then fgets(buf, size,ptr); write buf to socket fgets hangs for me. Now, I would like to know if I can... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajeshomallur
3 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

scp Command from Linux to Windows

Hi Everyone, I am trying to use the basic scp command in Linux to transfer a file over to a windows system, my syntax is as follows: scp <filename> <username)@<serveraddress>:directory. But the command keeps timing out. Any one have any thoughts? Thanks in advance! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: twhitmarsh
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command script to be run in both AIX and LINUX

Hi, Script : #!/usr/bin/ksh echo "\n\t\t\t\t Enter your Name : \c" read name ############################## I ran the script in LINUX Enter your Name : abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz I ran the script in AIX Enter your Name : opqrstuvwxyz < I'm not able to see the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arjunprathap
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to run linux in windows 7 without dual boot?

tell me in steps if its virtual box (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahor1989
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for telnet and run one command kill it and run another command using while loop

( sleep 3 echo ${LOGIN} sleep 2 echo ${PSWD} sleep 2 while read line do echo "$line" PID=$? sleep 2 kill -9 $PID done < temp sleep 5 echo "exit" ) | telnet ${HOST} while is executing only command and exits. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sooda
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

Not able to run any command /lib64/ld-Linux-x86-64.so.2: bad ELF interpreter

Hi, I accidentally did this: wadhwaso@nxsdgd01 deps]$sudo rpm -e --nodeps glibc-2.5-107.x86_64 error: %postun(glibc-2.5-107.x86_64) scriptlet failed, exit status 255 and since then I am not able to run any command on this server except 'cd'. I always get the following error: $ ls... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: stunn3r
6 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

NDM command to run a Mainframe job from Linux

Hi Experts, I am trying to run a Mainframe Job from Linux using NDM process. I will be passing the contents of the Mainframe job as an parameter to the NDM script. This is working fine with FTP when i use the option filetype = jes, but in NDM i am not able to identify a similar option like... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun1377
2 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to run a Windows Setup on a Linux computer?

I am looking to run a Windows utility BitRecover PST Viewer. To help me read a pst file. Can anybody guide me how can I run this Windows utility on Linux. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marktux
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to run simple single command on multiple Linux servers?

Hi All, How can i run a single command on multiple servers with or without giving credentials. I have a file(servers.txt) which has got list of servers and i want to run a command lsb_release -dr on all these servers and get output of those servers against each server. I tried below code... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: darling
9 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)