Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Files test How to recover a specific variable Post 302981855 by Arnaudh78 on Tuesday 20th of September 2016 02:03:28 PM
Old 09-20-2016
Hi all !Smilie

I reopens the post because I still have a few questions concerning my script that it below :

Code:
declare -a missing
for name in $fichier1 $fichier2 $fichier3 $fichier4 $fichier5 $fichier6
do
        [[ -e $name ]] || missing[${#missing[*]}]=$name
done

if (( ${#missing[*]} == 0 ))
then
        echo -e "\nDate :   $date_form2\nFile :   $name_files\nHeight : $height_files\n"
        echo -e "Date :   $date_form2\nFile :   $name_files1\nHeight : $height_files1\n"
        echo -e "Date :   $date_form2\nFile :   $name_files2\nHeight : $height_files2\n"
        echo -e "Date :   $date_form2\nFile :   $name_files3\nHeight : $height_files3\n"
        echo -e "Date :   $date_form2\nFile :   $name_files4\nHeight : $height_files4\n"
        echo -e "Date :   $date_form2\nFile :   "$name_files5"\nHeight : $height_files5"
else
        echo "Missing: " ${missing[*]}
fi
        echo -e "\nDisk Used : $disk_used\nDisk Available : $disk_available\nDisk Used In Percent : $disk_percent\n"

exit 0

here, It work like I want but in the "else" section I would like the same thing that in the "then" section but with the path of missing file instead of the "$name_fileX".

I would like this ouput for example (file5 missing):

Code:
Date :   2016-09-19
File :   name_files
Height : 100K

File :   name_files1
Height : 160K

File :   name_files2
Height : 4.0K

File :   name_files3
Height : 236K

File :   name_files4

File :   Missing: name_file5

Disk Used :  39M
Disk Available : 185M
Disk Used In Percent : 18%

Here, While hoping to have been clearly....Smilie thanks by advance SmilieSmilie

Last edited by Arnaudh78; 09-20-2016 at 03:29 PM..

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Recover deleted files

Is there a Unix tool, like in Novell, to recover accidentally deleted files? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kuultak
2 Replies

2. AIX

recover deleted files

How to recover deleted files in AIX ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vjm
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to test for a specific file size

Hello, In my shell program, I need to test for a specific size of a text file before it can be imported into an oracle table. If the size is less than that number, my program should stop processing. What is the correct command to do this test? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: GEBRAUN
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is there a way to recover files deleted using rm command???

Hi All, I just mistakingly deleted some files using rm command.Is there a way to get it back?i work on Solaris 10 Thanks, Kumar (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kumarsaravana_s
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Recover data from 2 files then combine

Using dd or similar tools to recover data from 2 damaged cdroms, I need a way to then combine the 2 files, 1 from each cd, and make a good file: this all result from finding that certain cd's tops scratch easily even when using the "proper" cd markers, hence making the file useless, however the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saint65
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to recover deleted files in unix

Hi Experts, by mistake i deleted some files that are very important to the project. is there any way that i can recover those files,there is no backup for that but the details of the file we know. This will be a great help. Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: namishtiwari
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Recover directory/files in unix

Hi Guys I accidently deleted a directory( and the files in it) in unix using 'rm -rf' :) Is there any procedure/script/command to recover the same? Your help is highly apperciated -thanks Subramanya (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sgbhat
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to Recover Deleted Files

Hi, By mistake, executed the following command : rm -rf * and ALL files got deleted. But I need to get back these files as they are very very important. Please help me how to recover this file. Its Urgent for me please. Thanks in advance. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: unx100
6 Replies
Date::Calc::PP(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Date::Calc::PP(3)

NAME
Date::Calc::PP - pure-Perl plug-in for Date::Calc SYNOPSIS
You never use this module directly. Use Date::Calc(3) instead! DESCRIPTION
You never use this module directly. Use Date::Calc(3) instead! SEE ALSO
Date::Calc(3), Date::Calc::XS(3). VERSION
This man page documents "Date::Calc::PP" version 6.3. AUTHOR
Steffen Beyer mailto:STBEY@cpan.org http://www.engelschall.com/u/sb/download/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995 - 2009 by Steffen Beyer. All rights reserved. LICENSE
This package is free software; you can use, modify and redistribute it under the same terms as Perl itself, i.e., at your option, under the terms either of the "Artistic License" or the "GNU General Public License". The C library at the core of the module "Date::Calc::XS" can, at your discretion, also be used, modified and redistributed under the terms of the "GNU Library General Public License". Please refer to the files "Artistic.txt", "GNU_GPL.txt" and "GNU_LGPL.txt" in the "license" subdirectory of this distribution for any details! DISCLAIMER
This package is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the "GNU General Public License" for more details. perl v5.16.2 2009-10-30 Date::Calc::PP(3)