Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hacking buddy
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Hacking buddy Post 302981833 by wisecracker on Tuesday 20th of September 2016 10:30:49 AM
Old 09-20-2016
Aha, so it is software you are looking at.
(Apologies for any typos.)

May I suggest you think of a SW project app' and research well into it.
Unless you require serious mission critical stuff steer clear of assembler code.

Python is a superb language now with libraries for just about every computing _angle_ on the planet but IMO it is leaving the beginners behind who just want to get simple things working, like Arduino creations.

My language of choice now is shell scripting and when I started learning it in January 2013 it had all those things I like in one language.

Don't do much C(++) these days unless I need something that is too slow with other languages.

I am much more interested in building and adapting HW to talk to my laptop and writing code to match in the guise of electronic testgear.

As for help the big guns on here are extremely bright at not just shell scripting but other languages too. They never cease to amaze me...

Hacking is what I do DO, but that requires building and understanding HW and how it interfaces with a computer...

So to finalise determine some kind of app' that you think you are capable of doing and start from there. You could always start with your project on here like I did. I was pleasantly surprised when I started my first project on here the help that was volunteered by the pros.

My 5 pennoth... ;o)

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hacking

I asked my firend about hacking so he told me to come here. I want to know how to get Volumes I, II and III. Does anyone know how to help me and help me become a good hacker? This is what i came here to do!!!!!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nfsu2
2 Replies

2. Linux

Hacking

Im wondering how i can chat to some one (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neas
1 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

hacking

I want to start with hacking and learning it from the scratch! I have googled and found thousands of pages but I would like to know how to start really! It's always good to hear from security experts. please give me some links. the ones which are related to unix hacking. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: messi777
1 Replies
TNTNET-CONFIG(1)					      General Commands Manual						  TNTNET-CONFIG(1)

NAME
tntnet-config - output compiler flags for tntnet usage SYNOPSIS
tntnet-config [--libs] [--cxxflags] [--config[=app]] [--makefile[=app]] [--project=app] [--autoproject=app] [--help] [--version] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the tntnet-config command. OPTIONS
This program's options start with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --libs Output linker flags. --cxxflags Output C++ preprocessor and compiler flags. --config[=app] Print default configuration file. --makefile[=app] Print a simple makefile for an ecpp project. --project=app Create a simple ecpp project directory. --autoproject=app Create a autotools based ecpp project. --help Show summary of options. --version Show version of program. AUTHOR
tntnet was written by Tommi Makitalo <tommi@tntnet.org>. This manual page was written by Kari Pahula <kaol@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). SEE ALSO
tntnet(8), ecppc(1), ecppl(1), ecppll(1). More documentation can be found in /usr/share/doc/tntnet-doc/. July 3, 2006 TNTNET-CONFIG(1)