Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hacking buddy
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Hacking buddy Post 302981828 by wisecracker on Tuesday 20th of September 2016 09:01:17 AM
Old 09-20-2016
(I am not necessarily interested but I guess many on here would help with your ideas.)

It depends on what you mean by technical stuff ?

1) Have you a specific idea in mind?
2) Does it include shell scripting, (or other coding languages)?
3) Are you biased towards a known start like Arduino or Paspberry Pi?
4) Over what time period are you looking at for any specific type of project?
5) What age group are you aiming your ideas at?
6) What limitations are you putting on said project(s), e.g. cost, complexity, tools etc?
7) What are you thinking of at this point in time?
8) If no hardware is needed what are your ideas for SW apps'?
9) More I can't think of at the moment...

You might want to read this:-
My programming niche...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hacking

I asked my firend about hacking so he told me to come here. I want to know how to get Volumes I, II and III. Does anyone know how to help me and help me become a good hacker? This is what i came here to do!!!!!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nfsu2
2 Replies

2. Linux

Hacking

Im wondering how i can chat to some one (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neas
1 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

hacking

I want to start with hacking and learning it from the scratch! I have googled and found thousands of pages but I would like to know how to start really! It's always good to hear from security experts. please give me some links. the ones which are related to unix hacking. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: messi777
1 Replies
MUSCAND(1)							Museek Daemon Plus							MUSCAND(1)

NAME
Muscand - File scanner daemon for Museek SYNOPSIS
muscand [-c <filename>] [--config <filename>] [-b] [--buddy] [-l] [--list] [-h] [--help] [-v] [--verbose] [--no-reload] DESCRIPTION
Muscand is a FAM service that scans paths already configured by muscan(1) or musetup(1). If it detects changes to the paths, it will update the Shares Database it is watching after a few seconds. There are two available shares databases, Normal and Buddies-Only. Buddies-Only is an optional shares database that, if enabled, is only accessible by the users you've chosen as "Buddies". Before running muscand, you will need a configured museekd, which can be done with musetup(1) or fI>musetup-gtk(1), and add some shared paths with either of the setup tools or with muscan(1). OPTIONS
Muscand accepts the following options: -c <filename>, --config <filename> Use a different config file. -b, --buddy Select Buddy-Only Shares. -h, --help Display Help, version and exit. -v, --verbose Be verbose while scanning shares. --no-reload Don't ask museekd to reload the database EXAMPLE
To run this program the standard way type: muscand Alternativly you use a different config file with: muscand --config config.xml Or, you can watch Buddy-Only shares: muscand --buddy FILES
~/.museekd/config.xml The default location for the museekd config file. ~/.museekd/config.shares The default location for the Normal shares database. ~/.museekd/config.shares.state The default location for the active Normal shares database. ~/.museekd/config.buddyshares The default location for the Buddy shares database. ~/.museekd/config.buddyshares.state The default location for the active Buddy shares database's. AUTHORS
Hyriand <hyriand@thegraveyard.org> daelstorm <daelstorm@gmail.com> SEE ALSO
mucous(1) mulog(1) murmur(1) muscan(1) museekcontrol(1) museekd(1) museeq(1) musetup(1) musetup-gtk(1) daelstorm Release 0.2.0 MUSCAND(1)