Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hacking buddy
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Hacking buddy Post 302981828 by wisecracker on Tuesday 20th of September 2016 09:01:17 AM
Old 09-20-2016
(I am not necessarily interested but I guess many on here would help with your ideas.)

It depends on what you mean by technical stuff ?

1) Have you a specific idea in mind?
2) Does it include shell scripting, (or other coding languages)?
3) Are you biased towards a known start like Arduino or Paspberry Pi?
4) Over what time period are you looking at for any specific type of project?
5) What age group are you aiming your ideas at?
6) What limitations are you putting on said project(s), e.g. cost, complexity, tools etc?
7) What are you thinking of at this point in time?
8) If no hardware is needed what are your ideas for SW apps'?
9) More I can't think of at the moment...

You might want to read this:-
My programming niche...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hacking

I asked my firend about hacking so he told me to come here. I want to know how to get Volumes I, II and III. Does anyone know how to help me and help me become a good hacker? This is what i came here to do!!!!!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nfsu2
2 Replies

2. Linux

Hacking

Im wondering how i can chat to some one (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neas
1 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

hacking

I want to start with hacking and learning it from the scratch! I have googled and found thousands of pages but I would like to know how to start really! It's always good to hear from security experts. please give me some links. the ones which are related to unix hacking. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: messi777
1 Replies
bug-buddy(1)						      General Commands Manual						      bug-buddy(1)

NAME
bug-buddy - graphical bug reporting tool SYNOPSIS
bug-buddy [options] DESCRIPTION
bug-buddy is a graphical bug reporting tool for GNOME. The goal of Bug Buddy is to make reporting bugs very simple and easy for the user, while making the reports themselves more useful and informative for the developer. OPTIONS
--name=NAME Name of contact --email=EMAIL Email address of contact --package=PACKAGE Package containing the program --package-ver=VERSION Version of the package --appname=FILE Filename of the crashed program --pid=PID PID of the crashed program --core=FILE Core file from program --include=FILE Text file to include in the report LICENSE
Copyright (C) 1999-2002 Jacob Berkman Copyright 2000, 2001, 2002 Ximian, Inc. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA. AUTHOR
Jacob Berkman <jacob@bug-buddy.org> This manual page was written by David LaBissoniere, <labisso@debian.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). February 14, 2001 bug-buddy(1)