Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hacking buddy
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Hacking buddy Post 302981821 by smoofy on Tuesday 20th of September 2016 04:36:16 AM
Old 09-20-2016
Hacking buddy

Hi,

I am looking for a technical soul willing to play around with technical stuff and exchange the knowledge and experience no matter how skilled would that be either begginer or experienced geek. If anybody interested just ping me in the thread here.

Wish you a great day!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hacking

I asked my firend about hacking so he told me to come here. I want to know how to get Volumes I, II and III. Does anyone know how to help me and help me become a good hacker? This is what i came here to do!!!!!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nfsu2
2 Replies

2. Linux

Hacking

Im wondering how i can chat to some one (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neas
1 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

hacking

I want to start with hacking and learning it from the scratch! I have googled and found thousands of pages but I would like to know how to start really! It's always good to hear from security experts. please give me some links. the ones which are related to unix hacking. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: messi777
1 Replies
exchange-connector-setup(1)					   User Commands				       exchange-connector-setup(1)

NAME
evolution-connector-setup - a GUI for configuring Evolution's exchange connector. SYNOPSIS
exchange-connector-setup [--help] [--usage] [--version] [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
A GUI tool to setup exchange accounts for Evolution. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -?, --help Display help text. --usage Display brief usage text. --version Display version information. gnome-std-options Standard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more information. EXIT STATUS
Application always returns 0. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWevolution-exchange | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
evolution(1), attributes(5), gnome-std-options(5) NOTES
Written by Irene Huang, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006. SunOS 5.11 7 Jun 2006 exchange-connector-setup(1)