Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Make .iso mountable in LDOM
Operating Systems Solaris Make .iso mountable in LDOM Post 302981790 by pressy on Monday 19th of September 2016 01:19:08 PM
Old 09-19-2016
can you see the "iso" in OBP with "show-disks"?

I would try to "unbind" and "bind" the LDOM again... may be you will get an error to investigate on bind... (in use or something like that)

regards
P

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Why ""No mountable file system"

I tried to install OpenMotif under Mac OS in the computing lab today, but I got "No mountable file system". Is it because I don't have the administrator's privilege? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: endeavour1985
0 Replies

2. Solaris

iso files to make bootable dvd image

Hey all, I'm a newbie to iso files and I just downloaded the 2 iso files for *cough* ms2003 R2 *cough* trial software. After I downloaded the iso files I just dragged them to my burn software gui and sure enough it burned to dvd 2 iso files. When I attempted to boot the image using VMware... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bdsffl
0 Replies

3. Fedora

make bootable usb from iso

I need to boot the ultimate boot cd from an usb stick. Do I just copy the iso image to the usb key? How do I make the usb stick bootable? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: locoroco
4 Replies

4. Red Hat

How to make boot.iso image from rhel6 installation dvd iso ?

Hello Everyone, Can anyone let me know how to make minimal boot.iso from rhl6 installation dvd iso image. I have a dvd image with me but i want to make just a minimal boot media. Somehow it is not shipped with dvd iso. I know we can download boot.iso from redhat site but is there any anyway we... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rohit Bhanot
5 Replies

5. Solaris

How can I install Solaris 10 on an LDom using an iso?

Hello, I am trying to install Solaris 10 on a newly created LDom. Here are the commands I ran to create the LDom: ldm add-domain ldg2 ldm add-vcpu 8 ldg2 ldm add-memory 2g ldg2 ldm add-vnet vnet2 primary-vsw0 ldg2 ldm add-vdsdev /dev/dsk/c0t5000CCA01535E20Cd0s0 vol2@primary-vds0 ldm... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bstring
8 Replies

6. SuSE

How To make bootable USB with multiple ISO Files?

Hi All, I would need your assistance to make a bootable USB with SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server I have already downloaded relevant OS (Trail Version) packages @ 1) SLES-11-SP4-DVD-i586-GM-DVD1 2) SLES-11-SP4-DVD-i586-GM-DVD2 when I tried to open these packages with PowerISO one of the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Leaner_963
7 Replies
SCTP_BINDX(3)						   BSD Library Functions Manual 					     SCTP_BINDX(3)

NAME
sctp_bindx -- bind or unbind an SCTP socket to a list of addresses. LIBRARY
Standard C Library (libc, -lc) SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/socket.h> #include <netinet/sctp.h> int sctp_bindx(int s, struct sockaddr *addrs, int num, int type); DESCRIPTION
The sctp_bindx() call binds or unbinds a address or a list of addresses to an SCTP endpoint. This allows a user to bind a subset of addresses. The sctp_bindx() call operates similarly to bind() but allows a list of addresses and also allows a bind or an unbind. The argu- ment s must be a valid SCTP socket descriptor. The argument addrs is a list of addresses (where the list may be only 1 in length) that the user wishes to bind or unbind to the socket. The argument type must be one of the following values. SCTP_BINDX_ADD_ADDR This value indicates that the listed address(es) need to be added to the endpoint. SCTP_BINDX_DEL_ADDR This value indicates that the listed address(es) need to be removed from the endpoint. Note that when a user adds or deletes an address to an association if the dynamic address flag net.inet.sctp.auto_asconf is enabled any asso- ciations in the endpoint will attempt to have the address(es) added dynamically to the existing association. RETURN VALUES
The call returns 0 on success and -1 upon failure. ERRORS
The sctp_bindx() function can return the following errors: [EINVAL] This value is returned if the type field is not one of the allowed values (see above). [ENOMEM] This value is returned if the number of addresses being added causes a memory allocation failure in the call. [EBADF] The argument s is not a valid descriptor. [ENOTSOCK] The argument s is not a socket. SEE ALSO
bind(2), sctp(4) BSD
December 15, 2006 BSD