Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Serioulsy puzzled here.
Top Forums Programming Serioulsy puzzled here. Post 302981545 by Corona688 on Wednesday 14th of September 2016 01:35:48 PM
Old 09-14-2016
Multiplication is almost never implicit in a computer language. I don't actually know any which do it implicitly, but they probably exist, maybe math-specific languages and the like.
This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Puzzled with user ID.

I hava been reading AUPE these days. I really am puzzled with the presentation of real user(group) ID, effective user(group) ID. How do they effect on the execution of process? What's the relationship between them? Appreciate your help. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lethefe
4 Replies

2. Programming

C++ Puzzled !!

#include <iostream.h> class A { public: void f(void) { cout << "hello world \n" ; } }; void main() { A *a; a = 0 ; a->f(); // OOPs...Am I mad? What am I going to do ? } (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RipClaw
1 Replies

3. Solaris

puzzled with VxVM and iostat..

Hi all, One disk on my root disk group failed in Veritas Volume manager. I replaced it with new one, initialized it and placed it with removed one. it Synchronized plexes and everything is fine. this node was second standby node of Sun cluster. yesterday I had failure on active node with boot... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samar
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Puzzled over over the relationship between the partition and geometry of hard disk.

Not sure why solaris couldn't detect the geometry of a hard disk which has a working OS of winxp pro. Is it due to the different OS that the partition information is stored in different location? When I type '"format" it is shown as below, c3d1 < drive type unknown>... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: just.srad
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Puzzled with hexdump, hd and ln

How to create a symbolic link to a command with certain argument? When I man hexdump, it is said in the man page that "-C Canonical hex+ASCII display...Calling the command hd implies this option". Actually it is. hd equals to hexdump -C. And then I examined the ln command but find it is a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vistastar
5 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

Puzzled by Find

I'm new to playing with the command line on OS X and am puzzled by the response I am getting from the find command. I have a file structure similar to the following /Volumes/ ../Drobo/ ../../Pictures/ ../../../Image 1/ ../../../../Image 1.jpg ../../../../Previews/ ../../../../../Image... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Denrael
2 Replies
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Facebook(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	      Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Facebook(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Facebook - Facebook authentication plugin for Jifty DESCRIPTION Provides standalone Facebook authentication for your Jifty application. It adds the columns "facebook_name", "facebook_uid", "facebook_session", and "facebook_session_expires" to your User model. SYNOPSIS
In your jifty config.yml under the "framework" section: Plugins: - Authentication::Facebook: api_key: xxx secret: xxx You may set any options which the "new" method of WWW::Facebook::API understands. In your User model, you'll need to include the line use Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Facebook::Mixin::Model::User; after your schema definition (which may be empty). You may also wish to include sub _brief_description { 'facebook_name' } To use the user's Facebook name as their description. See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Facebook::View for the provided templates and Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Facebook::Dispatcher for the URLs handled. init api Generates a new WWW::Facebook::API for the current user get_login_url Gets the login URL, preserving continuations get_link_url Gets the login URL used for linking, preserving continuations AUTHOR
Alex Vandiver LICENSE
Copyright 2005-2009 Best Practical Solutions, LLC. This program is free software and may be modified and distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.0 2009-06-09 Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Facebook(3pm)