Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Rsync error
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Rsync error Post 302981461 by c0i0t3 on Tuesday 13th of September 2016 12:06:21 PM
Old 09-13-2016
He worked without any problem from one day to the other stopped working.

Permission is 700 yes.

I'm turning off the firewall but when the status says he's still running, I'm not able to effectively stop iptables

the key for ssh access works (no password) with the same key that should work in rsync (which always worked)

I've checked the permissions, have created a new key and simply does not work.

I do not know what to test to find the problem.

what do you suggest? Thank you very much.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

parsing error when I run RSYNC

This is what I get when I run the RSYNC command. I just created brand new ssh2 rsa keys. warning: /come/out/and/play/.ssh2/id_rsa_2048_a: 4: parsing line failed. warning: /come/out/and/play/.ssh2/id_rsa_2048_a: 5: parsing line failed. warning: " " " " " " " " ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tfort73
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Rsync Error

hi I have set up a rsync between to linux servers. One running Red Hat the other suse. The data is coping over but the sync using the delete option is not working. Output from command rsync -aWv --stats progress --delete /prod/CREATIVE2/WORK_IN_PROGRESS_PEARTREE 5.0.3.30:/raid1/PRODUCTION/... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: treds
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

[BASH] rsync - error on destination

Hi everyone, and thanks to all for your assistance. I have a problem with the rsync command. I want to make a backup of a "source" directory in a "destination" directory. I want to specify: "absolute path of destination" (identified by a ~): ~/Destination or a "relative path of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: PaganoM
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rsync Error

hi I am running a rsync from one of our remote sites to the main building. i am using this command to run betwwen 2 linux servers rsync -aWv -e ssh --stats progress --delete --ignore-errors /raid1/PRODUCTION/WORK_IN_PROGRESS_PEARTREE/ 5.0.2.245:/prod2/RSYNCS/CREATIVE2/ >>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: treds
2 Replies

5. Solaris

rsync - remote connection error

Hi , We have installed rsync in two Solaris boxes, when we try to sync files from one machine to another.. it is giving the following error. ld.so.1: rsync: fatal: libiconv.so.2: open failed: No such file or directory rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) rsync... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MVEERA
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Error while running Rsync through Crontab

hi All, i have implemented Rsync in my source and destination server. while running through command prompt it is working fine: ksh rsync_bravo_db.ksh usa0300uz1252.apps.mc.xerox.com /uv1402/u207/home/bravodba/bin/rsync-3.0.9/config/mrsx_rsync.cfg but later on i created a another ksh and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lovelysethii
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Rsync error while running from destination to source

hi All, i have 2 server setup now for Rsync, i configured Rsync on both of the server and it worked well when i did run from source to destination. and while running back from destination to source it produced this error: bash-3.2$ ksh rsync_bravo_db.ksh usa0300uz1247.apps.mc.xerox.com... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error while running Rsync

hi All, i am getting some error while running Rsync, and unable to find error at Google even, could anyone help me here please. ---------- Post updated 08-31-13 at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous update was 08-30-13 at 04:35 PM ---------- above problem got resolved because it was not... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rsync Error: rsync: link_stat failed: No such file or directory (2)

I wish to copy all the files & folder under /web/Transfer_Files/data/ on mymac1 (Linux) to remote server mybank.intra.com (Solaris 10) /tmp/ location I am using Ansible tool synchronize module which triggers the unix rsync command as below:rsync --delay-updates -F --compress --archive --rsh=ssh... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
2 Replies

10. HP-UX

Rsync an rcp error

Hi, I have installed rsync (together with its dependencies) in both source and destination HPUX servers (V 11.31). However when I attempt to copy files over (as user root) I get this error : # rsync -avz ./* root@10.97.131.4:/tmp/copy Password: sh: rsync: not found. rsync: connection... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
5 Replies
ickey(1M)																 ickey(1M)

NAME
ickey - install a client key for WAN boot SYNOPSIS
/usr/lib/inet/wanboot/ickey [-d] [-o type=3des] /usr/lib/inet/wanboot/ickey [-d] [-o type=aes] /usr/lib/inet/wanboot/ickey [-d] [-o type=sha1] The ickey command is used to install WAN boot keys on a running UNIX system so that they can be used the next time the system is installed. You can store three different types of keys: 3DES and AES for encryption and an HMAC SHA-1 key for hashed verification. ickey reads the key from standard input using getpassphrase(3C) so that it does not appear on the command line. When installing keys on a remote system, you must take proper precautions to ensure that any keying materials are kept confidential. At a minimum, use ssh(1) to pre- vent interception of data in transit. Keys are expected to be presented as strings of hexadecimal digits; they can (but need not) be preceeded by a 0x or 0X. The ickey command has a single option, described below. An argument of the type -o type=keytype is required. The ickey command the following option. -d Delete the key specified by the keytype argument. On success, ickey exits with status 0; if a problem occurs, a diagnostic message is printed and ickey exits with non-zero status. /dev/openprom WAN boot key storage driver See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWwbsup | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Unstable | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ ssh(1), openprom(7D), attributes(5) 7 May 2003 ickey(1M)