Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: For loop mysql procedures
Top Forums Programming For loop mysql procedures Post 302981395 by yahyaaa on Monday 12th of September 2016 06:01:58 AM
Old 09-12-2016
For loop mysql procedures

Hi Forum

how can I make for loop or while loop as below, in mysql language

Code:
for i in (1, 2, 4, 6, 9)
do

done

similar to unix...

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Procedures are not called ?

My shell script is executing i am having no syntax errors or other errors. When i am testing the shell script i am having a problem that the procedure Prompt, Environment,List are not found. I defined all these procedures in the shell script. Environment() { FULL=N export FULL LOGON=cat... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dreams5617
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Stored Procedures

Dear friends, can anyone suggest links for online books on stored procedures in oracle. Cheers, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thumsup9
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Needed help in understanding these procedures?

Hi all, i needed some help in understanding a few procedures and how exactly is the sequence? FINISHED="Done" COLUMNS=$( stty -a | head -n 2 | cut -d " " -f2 |cut -d " " -f4 ) COLS=$((${COLUMNS} -${#FINISHED} - 5)) RET_ARR="\010" KILLLINE=${RET_ARR}${RET_ARR} for i in $(seq 1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling two procedures from one ksh ???

Hi to all, This is first posting in this forum. I quite new to this KSH....i guess i ll have some fun...:) Well, I have two indivdual korn shell scripts. i m calling PL/SQL stored procedure from korn shell script. It works absolutely fine. Once its completed the log is updated and data is... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shashi369
5 Replies

5. Debian

Procedures in the #apt commands.

I have installed squeeze 6.0.0 as a base install from: Network install from a minimal CD. Debian -- Network install from a minimal CD i do see a lot of information on the various #apt commands , yet is is all garble goop as far as trying to make sense of where to begin at to install... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cowLips
3 Replies

6. Programming

Loop in bash file for mysql

Hi, I'm having problems with a script which some of you helped me with last week. It's a script to check the status of orders in an SQL database, and if the count(*) is zero, then the script stops. If it's non-zero, the script echos the result to a file and then in cron, I cat the file and mail... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: davidm123SED
3 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangVar - standard codes for language variation identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangVar; $lvar = code2langvar('acm'); # $lvar gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langvar2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langvar_codes(); @names = all_langvar_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangVar" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language variations, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language variations. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lvar = code2langvar('en','alpha-2'); $lvar = code2langvar('en',LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of alphanumeric codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'arevela' for Eastern Armenian. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA". This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langvar2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langvar_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langvar_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langvar_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2014-01-06 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)