Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Search email addresses using grep command Post 302981057 by ForeignGuy on Wednesday 7th of September 2016 12:23:30 AM
Old 09-07-2016
Thank you so much.

I think I get it. Appreciate it Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to delete email addresses

I need to delete old email addresses and can't them them out of my address I have a dell and am served by MSN? (Email address removed... Neo) (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deede
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to delete old email addresses?

Help! Need to delete old email addresses from address book on Dell Windows 98............. -------- The subject line was one long string - I inserted spaces - oombera (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Deede
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

keeps telling me my email addresses don't match

HI there, Trying to register but it keeps telling me my email address doesn't match. I tried several times. I even tried closing out and coming back to the page. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: r0k3t
0 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Using Mailx to send to list of email addresses

Im trying to use a shell script to send to a list of email addresses in a txt file. Here is what i have tried but it keeps sending to dead.letter... Success.ksh contains... mailx -s"Night Batch Success" 'cat /Scripts/email_addresses.txt' < /Scripts/email_body_message.txt The email body... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aguad3
1 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

email addresses

Greetings to all. I have installed dadamail on my web site and it works extremely well. I have two questions: 1. I have modified dada to bounce bad emails, but only the first newsletter will use the modifications. If I create another list, it doesn't use the modification. What gives? 2. Are... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: okbrowder
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Email Question - two email addresses

Hello, I have an email script that runs when a process is complete. I would like to have the email sent to two different email addresses, but it is only sending it to the first one. Can you take a look and see what I need to correct? I thought if I surrounded them with double quotes and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jyoung
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create email Addresses

Hi, I own 2 websites 1world1game.com and thetoonarmy.net. I can access my 1world accont using mediatemples webmail. The problem i am having is that I want to allow users to register an email from a form on 1World1Game such as tom@thetoonarmy.net and be able to access it from 1world1game. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rmail2006
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formatting list of IP addresses into a grep command

Hi I have an input file with a list of random IP addresses, each on a new line. Below is just an example as I omitted the real IP addresses for obvious reasons. Input: random_ip.txt 10.0.0.1 10.0.0.1 10.0.0.1 10.0.0.1 10.0.0.1 10.0.0.1 10.0.0.1 10.0.0.1 10.0.0.1 10.0.0.1... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: lewk
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

grep command for email

May I know what is the command-line instruction to show all the subjects and authors of my emails contained in a directory by using egrep? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcuslki
2 Replies
DEBCONF-MERGETEMPLATE(1)					      Debconf						  DEBCONF-MERGETEMPLATE(1)

NAME
debconf-mergetemplate - merge together multiple debconf template files SYNOPSIS
debconf-mergetemplate [options] [templates.ll ...] templates DESCRIPTION
Note: This utility is deprecated. You should switch to using po-debconf's po2debconf program. This program is useful if you have multiple debconf templates files which you want to merge together into one big file. All the specified files will be read in, merged, and output to standard output. This can be especially useful if you are dealing with translated template files. In this case, you might have your main template file, plus several other files provided by the translators. These files will have translated fields in them, and maybe the translators left in the english versions of the fields they translated, for their reference. So, you want to merge together all the translated templates files with your main templates file. Any fields that are unique to the translated files need to be added in to the correct templates, but any fields they have in common should be superseded by the fields in the main file (which might be more up-to-date). This program handles that case properly, just list each of the translated templates files, and then your main templates file last. OPTIONS
--outdated Merge in even outdated translations. The default is to drop them with a warning message. --drop-old-templates If a translation has an entire template that is not in the master file (and thus is probably an old template), drop that entire template. SEE ALSO
debconf-getlang(1) AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 2012-09-10 DEBCONF-MERGETEMPLATE(1)