Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Html format not working
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Html format not working Post 302981040 by apmcd47 on Tuesday 6th of September 2016 05:21:14 PM
Old 09-06-2016
You don't say what system you are using. If you are using Linux I suggest you look at using mailx. The Gnu version should include MIME support and may be able to work with few modifications to your script.

You say that Outlook is displaying raw html. What about other clients?

Andrew

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Displaying file in html loses format

I have a bash script to output the contents of a text file to html. Everything outputs ok, except this: ###################################################################### # # # PRIVATE/PROPRIETARY # # # # ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR MISUSE OF ABC COMPANY # # SYSTEMS OR DATA MAY... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: numele
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to send email as HTML format with attachment ?

hi.. Could somebody help me how to sent an attachment using sendmail command and the content is HTML format ?. Below is my code to sent the email as HTML but i do not know how to sent the attachment, please help me To: "BAHARIN HASAN"<baharin.hasan@gmail.com> from: "DATAONE SDN... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bh_hensem
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How would i mail in html format?(Formatting Help)

I have written a scripts that checks the load average of server and if it is more than 5 it send a mail describing Current Load Average and High CPU/RAM processes . The problem is I want to send these information in html form .I have done necessary coding to do the same but whenever i try to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How would i mail in html format?(Formatting Help)

I have written a scripts that checks the load average of server and if it is more than 5 it send a mail describing Current Load Average and High CPU/RAM processes . The problem is I want to send these information in html form .I have done necessary coding to do the same but whenever i try to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

removing html format with sed

Hello i am trying to remove the html format from the file using sed. for example remove <p> </p> i tried to do this : sed -e 's/<*>//g' test > test.t but still i have some html format . please help if you have any suggestions lets say this is the html file 1... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: koricha
11 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Html output in correct format

Hi, I am running two scripts as below. In Script 1 i am getting correct output in proper HTML format while in script 2 i am not getting output in mail and only html code is getting printed.I want to get the output of script 2. Please guide. 1.IFILE=/home/home01/Report.csv if #Checks... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vivekit82
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Format text file to html

Hi Experts, Anybody out there figure out on how to achieve in shell scripts or tools. I have done googling to find solutions but no luck. I have thousands of .txt files to batch process, please see the below sample text content after -------- start here --------. What I want to achieve is to... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: lxdorney
10 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting csv to html format

Below is the code I have - How can I convert the data in the csv into 3 tables in html. instead of 1 table. Attached is the format I am getting. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: archana25
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert csv data to html format

I am new to html and need to convert the attached csv file data to html format ; running into issues. please assist. #!/bin/ksh echo "<html>" ; echo "<head><style> table {border-collapse: collapse;} table, td, th {border: 1px solid black;} </style></head>" echo "<title> REPORT </title>" echo... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: archana25
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Disk Space Utilization in HTML format working in one environment and not working on the other

Hi Team, I have written the shell script which returns the result of the disk space filesystems which has crossed the threshold limit in HTML Format. Below mentioned is the script which worked perfectly on QA system. df -h | awk -v host=`hostname` ' BEGIN { print "<table border="4"... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harihsun
13 Replies
POD2HTML(1)						 Perl Programmers Reference Guide					       POD2HTML(1)

NAME
pod2html - convert .pod files to .html files SYNOPSIS
pod2html --help --htmlroot=<name> --infile=<name> --outfile=<name> --podpath=<name>:...:<name> --podroot=<name> --recurse --norecurse --verbose --index --noindex --title=<name> DESCRIPTION
Converts files from pod format (see perlpod) to HTML format. ARGUMENTS
pod2html takes the following arguments: help --help Displays the usage message. htmlroot --htmlroot=name Sets the base URL for the HTML files. When cross-references are made, the HTML root is prepended to the URL. infile --infile=name Specify the pod file to convert. Input is taken from STDIN if no infile is specified. outfile --outfile=name Specify the HTML file to create. Output goes to STDOUT if no outfile is specified. podroot --podroot=name Specify the base directory for finding library pods. podpath --podpath=name:...:name Specify which subdirectories of the podroot contain pod files whose HTML converted forms can be linked-to in cross-references. index --index Generate an index at the top of the HTML file (default behaviour). noindex --noindex Do not generate an index at the top of the HTML file. recurse --recurse Recurse into subdirectories specified in podpath (default behaviour). norecurse --norecurse Do not recurse into subdirectories specified in podpath. title --title=title Specify the title of the resulting HTML file. verbose --verbose Display progress messages. AUTHOR
Tom Christiansen, <tchrist@perl.com>. BUGS
See Pod::Html for a list of known bugs in the translator. SEE ALSO
perlpod, Pod::Html COPYRIGHT
This program is distributed under the Artistic License. perl v5.16.2 2013-08-25 POD2HTML(1)