Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Howto stop loops in CentOS
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Howto stop loops in CentOS Post 302980986 by sureshbabu.anis on Tuesday 6th of September 2016 12:32:40 AM
Old 09-06-2016
Thank you

Hi ,

Thank you for your reply to my query regarding ping loop .

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

howto

Dear All , Kindly I have some questions , I need hints or answers please . I have sparc4 , sun solaries 7 , mail server . i have about 5000 users , with no login shell , or home directories for the users . they only have mail boxes in /var/mail dir . now , I do not have any type of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamemi
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to stop others users to stop viewing what i am doing ?

Hi , I have one question, suppose i am a normal user and when i use 'w' command , it shows who is logged on and what they are doing . Now i want to stop others users to know what i am doing accept the root ? can i do this ? thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mobile01
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Howto shorten script in a busybox environment by using for loops?

My satellite receiver is equipped with busybox, so a small linux version. That is why I can not use certain commands like #tomorrow in date commands or #date -d "+1 day" and thus I have to use: day1=$ I want to download every day 6 files from the internet but the filenames consist of the date... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni_hao
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

howto stop loop iteration

I wonder how to stop further loop iterations when conditions gets false e.g. This file.txt contains the following structure : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 How to stop iteration when if statement gets false ? for n in `cat file.txt` do if (( n<=5 )) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: presul
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expect script - going in loops can't stop

Hi First of all I tried lot of forums to create my first expect script. But I am totally stumped at the last step. I am no Linux Admin or ever trained in Linux. I just tried to create the script logically History : I need to to change my password across lot of servers in Linux over ssh ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: radioactive9
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

How to Upgrade Centos 5.7 using Centos 5.8 ISO image on Vmware workstation

Dear Linux Experts, On my windows 7 desktop with the help of Vmware workstation (Version 7.1), created virtual machine and installed Centos 5.7 successfully using ISO image. Query : Is this possible to upgrade the Centos 5.7 using Centos 5.8 ISO image to Centos version 5.8?.. if yes kindly... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ananthcn
2 Replies
xcb_glx_get_mapfv(3)						   XCB Requests 					      xcb_glx_get_mapfv(3)

NAME
xcb_glx_get_mapfv - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/glx.h> Request function xcb_glx_get_mapfv_cookie_t xcb_glx_get_mapfv(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_glx_context_tag_t context_tag, uint32_t target, uint32_t query); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint8_t pad1[4]; uint32_t n; xcb_glx_float32_t datum; uint8_t pad2[12]; } xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply_t; Reply function xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply_t *xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_glx_get_mapfv_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors xcb_glx_float32_t *xcb_glx_get_mapfv_data(const xcb_glx_get_mapfv_request_t *reply); int xcb_glx_get_mapfv_data_length(const xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_glx_get_mapfv_data_end(const xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. context_tag TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. target TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. query TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_GLX_GET_MAPFV. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). n TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. datum TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_glx_get_mapfv_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_glx_get_mapfv_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_glx_get_mapfv_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from glx.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_glx_get_mapfv(3)