Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Remove copyrighted information from a post Post 302980368 by Corona688 on Friday 26th of August 2016 11:07:53 AM
Old 08-26-2016
Posting here is one method.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove lines with unique information in indicated columns

Hi, I have the 3-column, tab-separated following data: dot is-big 2 dot is-round 3 dot is-gray 4 cat is-big 3 hot in-summer 5 I want to remove all of those lines in which the values of Columns 1 and 2 are identical. In this way, the results would be as follows: dot is-big 2 cat... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: owwow14
4 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please Help remove some data from previous post

I have posted some data on the forum which needs to be deletd ASAP. The post here in question are How to do in this in shell script? How to modify this script? How to resolve this error? Error in code in linux? Please remove all the parts from post : i-d4411185 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
6 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Remove post with sensitive data

Hello, Can you please delete or modify a post that contains sensitive data. I can't post full links, here's the end of the link: shell-programming-and-scripting/94965-help-shell-scripting-modify-user-creation-script-oracle-database.html It's got a lot of data that should never be posted on... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JonHeller
2 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please remove sensitive data from post

HI Sir , please remove the sensitive data from the post https://www.unix.com/unix-for-advanced-and-expert-users/200219-ssh-issue.html please blank the following terms /home/infafi/Informatica/PowerCenter8.1.1/server/bin iminfu01uat ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ptappeta
4 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please remove this post/remove information from it

In this thread: /shell-programming-and-scripting/255687-organizing-text-file-capital-names-capital-word-capital-word.html (sorry i cant use links) that is not an example, those are real students names with real student login id's for the college i am attending and i am on that list. Please... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: throwawayacc
3 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please remove my previous post

please remove my previous post on "Query on scp" The approach which iam thinking will not work Inconvenience caused regretted (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nextStep
0 Replies
SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version(3)					      OpenSSL						SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version(3)

NAME
SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version, SSL_set_ssl_method, SSL_get_ssl_method - choose a new TLS/SSL method SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> int SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version(SSL_CTX *ctx, SSL_METHOD *method); int SSL_set_ssl_method(SSL *s, SSL_METHOD *method); SSL_METHOD *SSL_get_ssl_method(SSL *ssl); DESCRIPTION
SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version() sets a new default TLS/SSL method for SSL objects newly created from this ctx. SSL objects already created with SSL_new(3) are not affected, except when SSL_clear(3) is being called. SSL_set_ssl_method() sets a new TLS/SSL method for a particular ssl object. It may be reset, when SSL_clear() is called. SSL_get_ssl_method() returns a function pointer to the TLS/SSL method set in ssl. NOTES
The available method choices are described in SSL_CTX_new(3). When SSL_clear(3) is called and no session is connected to an SSL object, the method of the SSL object is reset to the method currently set in the corresponding SSL_CTX object. RETURN VALUES
The following return values can occur for SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version() and SSL_set_ssl_method(): 0 The new choice failed, check the error stack to find out the reason. 1 The operation succeeded. SEE ALSO
SSL_CTX_new(3), SSL_new(3), SSL_clear(3), ssl(3), SSL_set_connect_state(3) 0.9.7a 2001-03-08 SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version(3)