Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Server room drawing software
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Server room drawing software Post 302980081 by Vit0_Corleone on Tuesday 23rd of August 2016 03:21:52 PM
Old 08-23-2016
Server room drawing software

Hello All,
I want to get ride of Excel/word and want some software to draw my server room racks/server and overall topology. Please share you opinion/experience. thanks inadvance

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Software For Server Environment Documentation

Hello guys! Can you suggest some software for doucmenting Servers? thanks in advance edit by bakunin: typo in thread title corrected. (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
14 Replies

2. Solaris

Server and Software upgrade

Hi Experts, we are planning to upgrade the End of life servers to new servers and from solaris 8/9 to 11. Server loads are minimum and not heavily loaded. After analysis we came to conclusion to use the below. Can experts out there please let me know whether it make sense or any way we can... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sundba
3 Replies

3. Hardware

Lab server organized software

Hello, Do you have any suggestion of any tool (web based preferably) about how to organize a lab environment? Now i save some info in excel sheet (one rack per column) , but i was thinking if any software exists. Thanks in advance! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: @dagio
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Server inventory software

Hi, do you know any good server inventory open source products? I want information like, server hostnames, ram, cpu, os, filesystems, volume groups, disks, adapters, installed software versions, firmware levels and so on os: aix, solaris, linux, hpux data should be kept in a database, web... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: funksen
7 Replies
Create and Destroy Topologies(3)			     Hardware Locality (hwloc)				  Create and Destroy Topologies(3)

NAME
Create and Destroy Topologies - Functions int hwloc_topology_init (hwloc_topology_t *topologyp) int hwloc_topology_load (hwloc_topology_t topology) void hwloc_topology_destroy (hwloc_topology_t topology) void hwloc_topology_check (hwloc_topology_t topology) Function Documentation void hwloc_topology_check (hwloc_topology_ttopology) Run internal checks on a topology structure. The program aborts if an inconsistency is detected in the given topology. Parameters: topology is the topology to be checked Note: This routine is only useful to developers. The input topology should have been previously loaded with hwloc_topology_load(). void hwloc_topology_destroy (hwloc_topology_ttopology) Terminate and free a topology context. Parameters: topology is the topology to be freed int hwloc_topology_init (hwloc_topology_t *topologyp) Allocate a topology context. Parameters: topologyp is assigned a pointer to the new allocated context. Returns: 0 on success, -1 on error. int hwloc_topology_load (hwloc_topology_ttopology) Build the actual topology. Build the actual topology once initialized with hwloc_topology_init() and tuned with Configure Topology Detection routines. No other routine may be called earlier using this topology context. Parameters: topology is the topology to be loaded with objects. Returns: 0 on success, -1 on error. See also: Configure Topology Detection Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Hardware Locality (hwloc) from the source code. Version 1.4.1 Mon Feb 27 2012 Create and Destroy Topologies(3)