Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Venn Data Maker
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Venn Data Maker Post 302979844 by jacobs.smith on Friday 19th of August 2016 01:41:08 PM
Old 08-19-2016
Thanks Rudic.

But I would like to make it dynamic.

The post example has 3 sets. But my actual input file has numerous sets.

Can you please share any comments on how I can edit your solution?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

maker

how can i remake a program to crash a harddrive using unix:rolleyes: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: flomper
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Venn diagram results using awk

Hi, I have the following files 1.txt a 10 b 11 c 12 d 13 e 14 f 15 g 16 h 17 i 18 j 19 k 20 2.txt a 21 b 22 (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacobs.smith
15 Replies
geticonset(1x)                                                                                                                      geticonset(1x)

NAME
geticonset - gets the current Window Maker iconset SYNOPSIS
geticonset [options] [iconsetfile] DESCRIPTION
geticonset reads the WMWindowAttributes domain, and writes the iconset found there either to stdout or to iconsetfile. OPTIONS
--help print a help message --version print version number ENVIRONMENT
GNUSTEP_USER_ROOT specifies the initial path for the Defaults directory. "Defaults/" is appended to this variable to determine the actual location of the databases. If the varialbe is not set, it defaults to "~/GNUstep" FILES
GNUSTEP_USER_ROOT/Defaults/WMWindowAttributes is the actual file that's read. SEE ALSO
seticons(1x), wmaker(1x) AUTHOR
This man page was written by Marcelo Magallon <mmagallo@debian.org>. Window Maker was written by Alfredo K. Kojima <kojima@windowmaker.info>. January 1999 geticonset(1x)