Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to run putty.exe file in server? Post 302979734 by chaithanyaa on Thursday 18th of August 2016 11:13:15 AM
Old 08-18-2016
Thanks stomp for the reply.

Firstly i dont want it to be download as virus files. Just it should be invoked for a particular ip's a terimal should be opened for excuting commands.

Second i gone through Gateone , but it is webbased . My systems will not be connected to internet they are Intranet connections.

Can u suggest me any other option

Thanks in advance

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

How to run .exe

Hai, is there any way to run an .exe file in unix environment . i have read that WINE HQ supports this concept but its very inconsistent and upto the user risk . but i tried WINE but iam not able to configure it can any one help me in this matter Regards Sanju (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanjustudy
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

How to run .exe file

Hello, I have an test.exe file under a directory. When i execute the .exe file directory from the prompt, i get following error: $ test.exe <enter> ksh: test.exe: not found How do i solve this error? TIA, Ramesh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: brap45
1 Replies

3. Programming

I have C++ exe file( no source code) and need to run many large dataset under unix, b

I have C++ exe file( no source code) and need to run many large dataset under unix, but how to know the memeroy usage for one dataset?http://www.codeproject.com/script/Forums/Images/New.gif I think "top" is not good and if using the profiler, it seems no free download, any ideas? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Danielwang1986
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

(Beginner) Run c++ .exe with input to file

Hi, I've got this requirement for my homework assignment, but I'm not sure how to meet it: In the comamnd line, I need to type $ <exec-file> <input> <output_file_name> Like: test 1+2 out.txt Which should execute test.exe passing in 1+2 and directing output to out.txt. I know how... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JustinT
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing .exe file at WS Server from Unix

Hi We use Unix for our application, I need to execute a .exe file at WS server, I am not sure if its possible with shell scripting. PLease let me know how it can be. Let me know if I am not clear. Thanks in advance. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dharv
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Is it possible to use PuTTY psftp.exe to move file from one directory to another?

Hello All, I am running a script (power shell) from my desktop (Windows). The script needs to sftp a file(using PuTTY psftp.exe ) from my desktop to a server(UNIX server). Then, as a second step, the script needs to move (or copy and delete) this file from one directory on the server (UNIX server)... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: scampi
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Deleted /etc/passwd file while accessing to our test server via putty

Hi I was accessing our linux test server via putty and By mistake i deleted /etc/passwd file..... It is allowing me to login..... So could anyone please help me out in this issue.... Please, it is urgent (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahul547
6 Replies

8. Proxy Server

Upload file from desktop to UNIX server via putty

I have a requirement of following - 1. Transfer excel spreadsheet from desktop to unix server 2. Open the spreadsheet and read the sql row by row at a time 3. Run each sql on database using unix and then send output back to spreadsheet that was uploaded earlier and then transfer file back to... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Analabhatla
12 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run .exe file with inputs file

Good morning .., I have a problem to run my object program. Before, I run my program in cygwin and there is no problem. When I tried in linux (ubuntu), the terminal said that space.exe : command not found. this is the code in my shell space.exe gr1 result space.exe: command not found... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: weslyarfan
2 Replies

10. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Cant get responsive terminal when I ssh from Windows to Linux using putty.exe

I ssh from Windows to Linux server and execute a few commands. I have ssh keys setup between them and works fine. The commands get executed on the Linux server however I wish to stay on the Linux terminal that was opened by putty.exe. However, the terminal simply does the job and closes. ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
10 Replies
WEB2DISK(1)							      calibre							       WEB2DISK(1)

NAME
web2disk - part of calibre SYNOPSIS
web2disk URL DESCRIPTION
Where URL is for example http://google.com Whenever you pass arguments to web2disk that have spaces in them, enclose the arguments in quotation marks. OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -d, --base-dir Base directory into which URL is saved. Default is . -t, --timeout Timeout in seconds to wait for a response from the server. Default: 10.0 s -r, --max-recursions Maximum number of levels to recurse i.e. depth of links to follow. Default 1 -n, --max-files The maximum number of files to download. This only applies to files from <a href> tags. Default is 2147483647 --delay Minimum interval in seconds between consecutive fetches. Default is 0 s --encoding The character encoding for the websites you are trying to download. The default is to try and guess the encoding. --match-regexp Only links that match this regular expression will be followed. This option can be specified multiple times, in which case as long as a link matches any one regexp, it will be followed. By default all links are followed. --filter-regexp Any link that matches this regular expression will be ignored. This option can be specified multiple times, in which case as long as any regexp matches a link, it will be ignored. By default, no links are ignored. If both filter regexp and match regexp are speci- fied, then filter regexp is applied first. --dont-download-stylesheets Do not download CSS stylesheets. --verbose Show detailed output information. Useful for debugging SEE ALSO
The User Manual is available at http://manual.calibre-ebook.com Created by Kovid Goyal <kovid@kovidgoyal.net> web2disk (calibre 0.8.51) January 2013 WEB2DISK(1)