Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Some mails not scanned by SpamAssassin 3.4.1 w sendmail/procmail on Fedora 21 Post 302979271 by Don Cragun on Thursday 11th of August 2016 10:11:00 PM
Old 08-11-2016
Thank you for letting us know what you found.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

sendmail + procmail + spamassassin

Hello, I'm triying to install senmail + procmail + spamassassin, but i've been having trouble with the first part, i cant install procmail... im using solaris 9, i have already installed sendmail, then i tried to install procmail and everything goes right, , then edit the /etc/mail/sendmail.cf... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sx3v1l_1n51de
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Steps to configure sendmail to receive e-mails

Hi Unix Gurus, Please help me out here. Please tell me the steps to conigure sendmail to receive emails (same way we configure outlook client in windows)? Thanks in advance. -Dejavu (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DejaVu
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem with sendmail procmail spamassasin & relay

I have been working on setting up a mail relay. I have just about everything working except for the procmail part. The configuration is as follows: Internet -> mailrelay -> mail server | spamassassin server I have spamassassin running on a seperate... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hardesty
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Procmail or Spamassassin?

Hello, this is my first visit to your forum and I've searched previous threads for my answer but have not been able to find one. Apologies if there is one that I didn't discover. Is there a way of bouncing or deleting spam that contains non-existent addresses in TO: field but is delivered due... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: WendyTinley
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't configure sendmail to send mails to external SMTP Server

Hi all,I know, that this is very common issue, but I can't find where is the problem... I have Solaris 10 installed.I want to send mail to external SMTP server, like:echo "letter body"| mailx -s "subject" test@test.comBut I donno what kind of changes I have to do in /etc/hosts and sendmail.cf or... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nypreH
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with saving mails (fetchmail + procmail + uudeview)

Hello! I try to save attachments from mails (pop3/imap) to folders. I have 2 emails, which i want to scan: user1@host_address user2@host_address I use next .fetchmailrc configuration #defaults protocol pop3 poll "user2@host_address", protocol imap, user "user1", password "1"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: optik77
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sendmail Script don't deliver mails

Hi, i've got a problem with a sendmail script, which sends HTML mails. Some mail will rejected by the mail server, because the fqdn doesn't exist. Where can i set the sender-domainname by sendmail? My mail server say: "Sender address rejected: Domain not found;", which is correct... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbowwarrior
3 Replies

8. Solaris

Sendmail delaying mails for 45 mins

Hi, I'm trying to send out mails from my server using mailx, however everytime I send one, it appears to be held in the /var/spool/mqueue for 44 mins before being sent. I'm quite new to sendmail, so don't really know where to start with this /var/log/syslog displays the following: Dec 16... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: badoshi
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with SendMail Procmail filtering

Hi All, I am very new to Unix. I have a test server running FreeBSD 10.1 and SendMail 8.14.9. I need to filter incoming emails based on the sender's email address or domain and forward them to another address on a different domain as well as to the original recipient. Can I achieve this with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: simplemind
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Solaris - Sendmail - Adding .com.gr in external senders e-mails

Hello Everybody ! I'm Harry from Athens Greece and i have a problem with my Sendmail 8.13.3 installed on Solaris SunOS ultra 5.10. The problem is that when someone sends to us an e-mail and his e-mail address is like : xxxx@xxxx.com, our e-mail server adds up in the senders address a .com.gr... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mcasim
2 Replies
Mail::SpamAssassin::AutoWhitelist(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		    Mail::SpamAssassin::AutoWhitelist(3pm)

NAME
Mail::SpamAssassin::AutoWhitelist - auto-whitelist handler for SpamAssassin SYNOPSIS
(see Mail::SpamAssassin) DESCRIPTION
Mail::SpamAssassin is a module to identify spam using text analysis and several internet-based realtime blacklists. This class is used internally by SpamAssassin to manage the automatic whitelisting functionality. Please refer to the "Mail::SpamAssassin" documentation for public interfaces. METHODS
$meanscore = awl->check_address($addr, $originating_ip, $signedby); This method will return the mean score of all messages associated with the given address, or undef if the address hasn't been seen before. If $originating_ip is supplied, it will be used in the lookup. awl->count(); This method will return the count of messages used in determining the whitelist correction. awl->add_score($score); This method will add half the score to the current entry. Half the score is used, so that repeated use of the same From and IP address combination will gradually reduce the score. awl->add_known_good_address($addr); This method will add a score of -100 to the given address -- effectively "bootstrapping" the address as being one that should be whitelisted. awl->add_known_bad_address($addr); This method will add a score of 100 to the given address -- effectively "bootstrapping" the address as being one that should be blacklisted. perl v5.14.2 2011-06-06 Mail::SpamAssassin::AutoWhitelist(3pm)