Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Regarding guidance related to HTML table in email body Post 302978213 by RavinderSingh13 on Wednesday 27th of July 2016 03:32:09 PM
Old 07-27-2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda
Try using table cell with nowrap attribute:-
Code:
<td nowrap>

By the way white-space is a CSS property, show us how you are using it.
Thanks Yoda for your reply, yes it is a css property but we could use it either with head and style tags or we could use it in td tag. I tried both but nothing worked. Sorry can't paste samples but it is very easy to predict like the last field/any filed is having long length data so all other fields are shrinking, which I don't want to be. Could you/form please guide me in same.

Thanks,
R. Singh

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Referring to attached images in html email body through mailx

encoding type for images? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: biswasbaishali
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Email with multiple attachments & HTML body

I have a html file: # cat sample.html <html> <body> Sample HTML file</p> </body> </html> And I have two excel sheets (sheet1.xls & sheet2.xls) I want to send an email by having the sample.html as the message body and two spreadsheets as the attachments. I tried using the below command:... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: BHM
12 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Mutt for html body and multiple html & pdf attachments

Hi all: Been racking my brain on this for the last couple of days and what has been most frustrating is that this is the last piece I need to complete a project. There are numerous posts discussing mutt in this forum and others but I have been unable to find similar issues. Running with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raggmopp
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Email body not formatted with html and sendmail

Hi All, I am trying to send the contents of a file as email body. I am using html email and sendmail option of unix. I am using the below piece of code for the same : #!/usr/bin/ksh export MAILTO="email@domain.com" export SUBJECT="Report" export BODY="file_directory_path/test_file.txt"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rockygsd
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQL query output convert to HTML & send as email body

Hi , I have a sql query in the unix script ,whose output is shown below.I want to convert this output to HTML table format & send email from unix with this table as email body. p_id src_system amount 1 A 100 2 B 200 3 C ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jagadeeshn04
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripting unable to send the sql query data in table in body of email

I have written a shell script that calls below sql file. It is not sending the query data in table in the body of email. spool table_update.html; SELECT * FROM PROCESS_LOG_STATS where process = 'ActivateSubscription'; spool off; exit; Please use code tags next time for your code and data.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sharanakumar
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

HTML table in email body using C Shell

I am using Sun Solaris ver. 5.10 and trying to send an HTML table in email body using mail command in C shell script. I tried following commands:- #1 mail -m "MIME-Version: 1.0;Content-type:text/html;charset=UTF-8" receiver@mail.com < file.html #2 mail -m "Content-type: text/html;" -s "This... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jnrohit2k
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Convert Txt file to HTML table and email

Hi all I need help converting a text file into a html table in bash and I need to email this table. The text file looks like the below. Two columns with multiple rows. Top row being header. Application Name Application Status Application 1 Open Application 2 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hitmanjd
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Postgre Query results as Email HTML table

Hello, I'm trying to send email from Greenplum query results as HTML table with status Red/Green Select Server, Last_Date from Table; Results Server, Last_Date Prod, 2018-04-09 Final email Output in HTML format Server Status LastDate Prod GREEN(BOX) 2018-04-09 (if... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krux_rap
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Not able to generate table in email body

Below is the code snippet and I'm not able to generate the table in email, output email has nothing if ; then echo "File $fName exists." awk -F "," ' BEGIN { print "MIME-Version: 1.0" print "Content-Type: text/html" print "Subject: Out OF Network Fee - Portfolio Level Stats" print... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vyomdev
1 Replies
CSS::DOM::Value::List(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				CSS::DOM::Value::List(3pm)

NAME
CSS::DOM::Value::List - CSSValueList class for CSS::DOM VERSION
Version 0.14 SYNOPSIS
# ... DESCRIPTION
This module implements objects that represent CSS list property values. It implements the DOM CSSValueList interface. You can access the individual elements of the list using the "item" and "length" methods, or by using it as an array ref. METHODS
If you need the constructor, it's below the object methods. Normally you would get an object via CSS::DOM::Style's "getPropertyCSSValue" method. CSSValue Interface cssText Returns a string representation of the attribute. Pass an argument to set it. cssValueType Returns "CSS::DOM::Value::CSS_PRIMITIVE_VALUE". CSSValueList Interface item Returns the 'primitive' value at the given index. length Returns the number of values in the list. Constructor You probably don't need to call this, but here it is anyway: $val = new CSS::DOM::Value::List:: %args; The hash-style arguments are as follows. Only "values" is required. values This must be an array ref containing the individual values to be stored in the list. The individual elements can be value objects or array refs of arguments to pass to "new CSS::DOM::Value::Primitive". E.g., [ [type => CSS_PX, value => 20], [type => CSS_PERCENTAGE, value => 50], [type => CSS_PERCENTAGE, value => 50], [type => CSS_PX, value => 50], ] css CSS code used for serialisation. This will make reading "cssText" faster at least until the value is modified. separator The value separator used in serialisation. This is usually ' ' or ', '. An empty string or "undef" is treated as a space. owner The style object that owns this value; if this is omitted, then the value is read-only. The value object holds a weak reference to the owner. property The name of the CSS property to which this value belongs. "cssText" uses this to determine how to parse text passed to it. This does not apply to the sub-values of colours, counters and rects, but it does apply to individual elements of a list value. SEE ALSO
CSS::DOM CSS::DOM::Value CSS::DOM::Value::Primitive CSS::DOM::Style perl v5.10.1 2010-12-10 CSS::DOM::Value::List(3pm)