Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Personal SUSE build installation issues. Post 302978051 by TheOuterLinux on Monday 25th of July 2016 04:44:06 PM
Old 07-25-2016
Personal SUSE build installation issues.

I wiped the whole hard drive and split it into 4 parts for different flags. I'm trying again now.

Push The Outer Linux
@Twitter, @Github, & @Tumblr: TheOuterLinux
or, @RollResearch.com

---------- Post updated at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous update was at 08:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOuterLinux
I wiped the whole hard drive and split it into 4 parts for different flags. I'm trying again now.

Push The Outer Linux
or, @RollResearch.com

Almost got done with the installation, but the caps lock and scroll lock lights started blinking for a few minutes and the computer restarted itself without any prompts.

Push The Outer Linux
or, @RollResearch.com

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

snort installation on freebsd issues

i'm following the, "How to setup and secure Snort, MySQL and Acid on FreeBSD 4.6 Release" off of the snort.org website. in the documentation it says snort should be installed through the following: ----- make -DWITH_MYSQL -DWITH_FLEXRESP ; make install ----- later it says to do the... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: xyyz
13 Replies

2. SCO

Installation error for Kernel Re-build

Hi All, While installing a Service Pack on my Unix Solaris machine, i got the following error: UX:acomp: ERROR: "space.c", line 16: undefined symbol: CHROOT_SECURITY UX:acomp: ERROR: "space.c", line 16: non-constant initializer: op "NAME" UX:idmkunix: ERROR: Compile/link of 'Driver_atup.o... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: am_yadav
9 Replies

3. Solaris

installation problem solaris,windows,suse on same machine

Hi all, Previously I had both opensuse 11.3 and Windows XP SP2 on my PC, there was no problem at all.I was able to access all documents in Windows from opensuse. Now when I wanted to install solaris 10 on the same machine there were 2 problems ... 1. Windows is not accessible from solaris... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: M.Choudhury
3 Replies

4. HP-UX

Build issues on HP-UX

I am trying to build a software on HP-UX (HP-UX 11.00). It links against Xerces and Xalan libraries (amongst others). I am getting the following errors during the final linking phase. Can somebody help me understand the problem? I compiled Xerces and Xalan using aCC ( as recommended) while... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: slash_blog
1 Replies

5. SuSE

g++ build on SUSE 12.1, cannot open included file

Hello, I have a project that I have compiled on a number of linux systems including CentOS, Ubuntu, and Windows Cygwin. I am trying to build the project under SUSE 12.1. The make file runs allot of the way through, but then throws an error that an included file can't be opened. This is the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

UCS installation issues

I am installing RHEL6 on a Cisco UCS blade and the GUI isn't showing up. Curious!!!!! I have installed it on 5 of the other blades and the GUI is there. However, there are many issues that I am having and I am going crazy with this thing. I have issues where the network adapters are not showing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: styehimba
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hard Disk Performance issues Suse 11 SP1

hi guys right now I have 6 Virtual Machines (VMs) running on Vmware ESXi 5.1 and attached to Storage SAN. All these run Suse Linux 11 SP1 x64. All of a sudden 1 of these VMs is running very slow making high CPU usage and I see al wait % kinda high 40-50%. Apparently since I don't own this... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: karlochacon
5 Replies

8. SuSE

Suse enterprise server installation help

hello All, good day to you. could you tell me is there any way I can download SUSE lunux enterprise server trail version ? I want to install sap application over it. thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Leaner_963
1 Replies
Traffic control index filter(8) 				       Linux					   Traffic control index filter(8)

NAME
tcindex - traffic control index filter SYNOPSIS
tc filter ... tcindex [ hash SIZE ] [ mask MASK ] [ shift SHIFT ] [ pass_on | fall_through ] [ classid CLASSID ] [ action ACTION_SPEC ] DESCRIPTION
This filter allows to match packets based on their tcindex field value, i.e. the combination of the DSCP and ECN fields as present in IPv4 and IPv6 headers. OPTIONS
action ACTION_SPEC Apply an action from the generic actions framework on matching packets. classid CLASSID Push matching packets into the class identified by CLASSID. hash SIZE Hash table size in entries to use. Defaults to 64. mask MASK An optional bitmask to binary AND to the packet's tcindex field before use. shift SHIFT The number of bits to right-shift a packet's tcindex value before use. If a mask has been set, masking is done before shifting. pass_on If this flag is set, failure to find a class for the resulting ID will make the filter fail and lead to the next filter being con- sulted. fall_through This is the opposite of pass_on and the default. The filter will classify the packet even if there is no class present for the resulting class ID. SEE ALSO
tc(8) iproute2 21 Oct 2015 Traffic control index filter(8)