Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators For the Admins, rouge advert(s)... Post 302977976 by Neo on Monday 25th of July 2016 03:23:08 AM
Old 07-25-2016
Maybe try Chrome. FF is not like it used to be. Chrome is much better in my experience.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Admins >

Just wanted to say great website and thank you... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 98_1LE
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rouge processes

Often when i do a ps -ef |grep user there are sh processes however the users are not actually logged in. Does any one know what i could do to automatically kill off these processes. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: namtab
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Any sys admins from uk?

Hello Guys, im new to this forum. Im from UK and ive recently completed my SCSA I & II and also got trained in Veritas Suite (Veritas Volume Manager and Veritas Clusters, Veritas NetBackup), SAN Configuration. I was trying to get a break as a junior sun solaris admin. I am applying for the jobs... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: megadeth
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rouge process wiping files from a directory

I'm hoping you guys (the experts) can help me. We have a sweep directory (/opt/application/sweep) critical to our application process. The application will lay down a file in that directory, then about 15 seconds later a post process will come along and pick that file up and continue processing.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hedrict
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

PEPSI MAX'S 2010 ADVERT.

What do you think about this Ad? O-XZk0yxCzc YouTube - PEPSI MAX'S 2010 FOOTBALL ADVERT FT AKON'S 'OH AFRICA' (FEATURE LENGTH) I can't stop watching it, it is entertaining... What is your best Advert. in 2010??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: malcomex999
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Thank you members and admins

Got a raise and a formal position of 'unix system engineer' in 2016. I would like to thank you members and admins. This would not be possible without you. I will mention some.. Thank you Don, for making me learn and understand the importance of standards, which i try to apply as much as i... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Peasant
3 Replies
pacparser_enable_microsoft_extensions(3)		     Library Functions Manual			  pacparser_enable_microsoft_extensions(3)

NAME
pacparser_enable_microsoft_extensions - Enable Microsoft PAC extensions. SYNOPSIS
#include <pacparser.h> void pacparser_enable_microsoft_extensions(void); DESCRIPTION
Enables a subset of Microsoft PAC extensions - dnsResolveEx, myIpAddressEx, isResolvableEx. These functions are used by Google Chrome and IE to work with IPv6. More info: http://code.google.com/p/pacparser/issues/detail?id=4. SEE ALSO
pacparser_version(3), pacparser_init(3), pacparser_parse_pac_file(3), pacparser_parse_pac_string(3), pacparser_parse_pac(3), pac- parser_find_proxy(3), pacparser_just_find_proxy(3), pacparser_cleanup(3), pacparser_setmyip(3) c2man pacparser.h 14 March 2011 pacparser_enable_microsoft_extensions(3)