Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators For the Admins, rouge advert(s)... Post 302977942 by Neo on Sunday 24th of July 2016 05:03:49 AM
Old 07-24-2016
Need screenshots of ads and location (country).

Thanks.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Admins >

Just wanted to say great website and thank you... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 98_1LE
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rouge processes

Often when i do a ps -ef |grep user there are sh processes however the users are not actually logged in. Does any one know what i could do to automatically kill off these processes. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: namtab
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Any sys admins from uk?

Hello Guys, im new to this forum. Im from UK and ive recently completed my SCSA I & II and also got trained in Veritas Suite (Veritas Volume Manager and Veritas Clusters, Veritas NetBackup), SAN Configuration. I was trying to get a break as a junior sun solaris admin. I am applying for the jobs... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: megadeth
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rouge process wiping files from a directory

I'm hoping you guys (the experts) can help me. We have a sweep directory (/opt/application/sweep) critical to our application process. The application will lay down a file in that directory, then about 15 seconds later a post process will come along and pick that file up and continue processing.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hedrict
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

PEPSI MAX'S 2010 ADVERT.

What do you think about this Ad? O-XZk0yxCzc YouTube - PEPSI MAX'S 2010 FOOTBALL ADVERT FT AKON'S 'OH AFRICA' (FEATURE LENGTH) I can't stop watching it, it is entertaining... What is your best Advert. in 2010??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: malcomex999
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Thank you members and admins

Got a raise and a formal position of 'unix system engineer' in 2016. I would like to thank you members and admins. This would not be possible without you. I will mention some.. Thank you Don, for making me learn and understand the importance of standards, which i try to apply as much as i... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Peasant
3 Replies
uligo(6)							   Games Manual 							  uligo(6)

NAME
uligo - tsumego (go problems) practice tool SYNOPSIS
uligo DESCRIPTION
To get stronger at go, it is essential to develop one's reading ability. That is why professionals recommend to study life and death or tesuji problems. uliGo is a program that allows you to do that: basically, the computer displays a problem, and asks for the answer. You enter the first move, the computer responds, and so on until you reach the final solution or enter a wrong move. USAGE
The basic operation of uliGo is simple. Click the right arrow to view a problem, and then click where you think the right answer is. The Documentation item in the Help menu contains the full documentation for uliGo, such as configuring the timer or the order the tsumego are displayed in. By default, problems are presented in random order, with the colors and orientation of the problem randomly chosen. FILES
~/.uligo This directory stores information about how many problems you've solved, and SGF files you've downloaded yourself. AUTHOR
Ulrich Goertz <uligo@g0ertz.de> is the author of uliGo. Joe Wreschnig <piman@debian.org> wrote this manual page for the Debian operating system, but it may be used by others. SEE ALSO
The uliGo website at http://www.u-go.net/uligo/ contains more (unclearly licensed) problems sets that cannot be included with the Debian package. April 25th, 2003 uligo(6)