Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Tuple Error in Python
Top Forums Programming Tuple Error in Python Post 302977880 by Don Cragun on Friday 22nd of July 2016 05:12:08 PM
Old 07-22-2016
Thank you for letting us know how you solved it. It will help other people with the same problem you encountered figure out how to fix it.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

use python or awk to match names 'with error tolerance'

I think this is a very challenging problem I am facing and I have no idea how to deal with it Suppose I have two csv files A.csv Toyota Camry,1998,blue Honda Civic,1999,blue B.csv Toyota Inc. Camry, 2000km Honda Corp Civic,1500km I want to generate C.csv Toyota Camry,1998,blue... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: grossgermany
7 Replies

2. Programming

Error in Python Embeded in Qt C++

hi i have an error in script language when run it i use python 2.4, CentOS 5.5, Qt C++ 2010/04 the error is SystemError: null argument to internal routine the Python Code def main(i): print i if __name__ == "__main__": main(i) the C++ Code PyObject *objModule =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: HanyM.Magdy
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Error in installing the mysql-python-1.2.3.tar.gz

Hi, I followed the step written in README. It got some error message when I type " #python setup.py build" running build running build_py copying MySQLdb/release.py -> build/lib.solaris-2.11-i86pc-2.4/MySQLdb running build_ext building '_mysql' extension /usr/lib/python2.4/pycc -DNDEBUG... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AlexCheung
2 Replies

4. Programming

Python MySQL error

Hey all, I'm trying to enter some data into a database and I keep getting this error: Traceback (most recent call last): File "./ais_file_parser.py", line 77, in <module> cursor.execute(sql) File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/MySQLdb/cursors.py", line 166, in execute ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pmd006
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

python script error

Hi I have written a script in python and used it inside Ubuntu and its worked for me. The script import email.utils, however in centos when I try to run the script I get: Traceback (most recent call last): File "./warning.py", line 4, in ? import email.utils ImportError: No... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: programAngel
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

python - string encoding error

I'm trying to pull a google calendar (successful) and then put the contents into a mysql db (almost successful). On one of the field I keep getting an encode error: #!/usr/bin/python from xml.etree import ElementTree import gdata.calendar.data import gdata.calendar.client import... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: unclecameron
12 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

**python** unable to read the background color in python

I am working on requirement on spreadsheet in python scripting. I have a spreadsheet containing cell values and with background color. I am able to read the value value but unable to get the background color of that particular cell. Actually my requirement is to read the cell value along... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: giridhar276
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python Name Error

Hi There, I have the following code: import time import paramiko node_list = for node in node_list: ssh = paramiko.SSHClient() ssh.set_missing_host_key_policy(paramiko.AutoAddPolicy()) ssh.connect(node, username='lord', password='xxxx') variables = {} stdin,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: infinitydon
3 Replies

9. Programming

Create a C source and compile inside Python 1.4.0 to 3.7.0 in Python for ALL? platforms...

Hi all... As you know I like making code backwards compatible for as many platforms as possible. This Python script was in fact dedicated for the AMIGA A1200 using Pythons 1.4.0, 1.5.2, 1.6.0, 2.0.1, and 2.4.6 as that is all we have for varying levels of upgrades from a HDD and 4MB FastRam... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies
Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)

NAME
Graphics::Primitive::Insets - Space between things DESCRIPTION
Graphics::Primitive::Insets represents the amount of space that surrounds something. This object can be used to represent either padding or margins (in the CSS sense, one being inside the bounding box, the other being outside) SYNOPSIS
use Graphics::Primitive::Insets; my $insets = Graphics::Primitive::Insets->new({ top => 5, bottom => 5, left => 5, right => 5 }); METHODS
Constructor new Creates a new Graphics::Primitive::Insets. Instance Methods as_array Return these insets as an array in the form of top, right, bottom and left. bottom Set/Get the inset from the bottom. equal_to Determine if these Insets are equal to another. left Set/Get the inset from the left. right Set/Get the inset from the right. top Set/Get the inset from the top. zero Sets all the insets (top, left, bottom, right) to 0. AUTHOR
Cory Watson, "<gphat@cpan.org>" SEE ALSO
perl(1) COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2008-2010 by Cory G Watson. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.3 2010-08-21 Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)