Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Adduser
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Adduser Post 302976640 by rezasadeghi on Saturday 2nd of July 2016 04:35:50 AM
Old 07-02-2016
hi
i am using UnixWare 7.1.4 and adduser is os command
kind regard

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

question related to command "adduser"

Hello.. I dont know if i can ask this question in this session..if wrong please correct me.. This is my question.. When iam creating a user with command " adduser xxx" Where are the changes happening.. I know in /etc/passwd , /etc/shadow... in /home Is there any i missed.. please... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: esham
1 Replies

2. Programming

adduser

Hi, Let me know any urls where i can get the source code for "adduser" program.. Please help.. esham (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: esham
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script for nessus-adduser

I took a stab at writing a script to automate the interactive process of adding users to Nessus - I have zero previous coding experience. So far, it doesn't get me anywhere. I took small sections of code from posts I found on this site and others:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nolamiami
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

exec a build command (adduser) in a script

Hi, With a awk script i create a "adduser line" $ cat /tmp/tmp.ldif | awk -f ldif2adduser.awk adduser --uid 1002 --gid 1000 --gecos "ROUSSIN Guy" --home /homeL/guy --shell /bin/bash --disabled-password guy If i cut and paste this line, all is fine. But in a shell script i get errors : ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guyr
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to automate adduser on FreeBSD?

After just posting a query on beginners@perl.org inquiring about the perl API for automating useradd/userdel/usermod on FreeBSD, I got to thinking: Maybe perl is not the best approach to automating useradd/usermod/userdel. We have a list of users from a windows system and we want to run a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: siegfried
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

Adduser -> Access denied

hi, I have a problem with any user i created on a linux server RH. With the user root i did: adduser toto passwd toto (to give it a password - message : "all authentication tokens updated successfully") I can do a "su - toto", but when I try to connect it directly by ssh i have the message... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Castelior
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 10 adduser

Brain teaser, I was given the task below. I believe the consultant runs software on his laptop that probes our QA tier web servers for xxx The two web servers are xxx I attempt useradd command on XXX which seems to work, but when I attempt to assign a pwd, the OS denies it and says user... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yellow_mustard
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adduser or useradd

I am just wondering why there are two similar commands for creating a user. Could you please point me when I should choose adduser and when useradd? This puzzles me a little. Thanks, Panos (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zeldforged
6 Replies
SDL_SetEventFilter(3)						 SDL API Reference					     SDL_SetEventFilter(3)

NAME
SDL_SetEventFilter - Sets up a filter to process all events before they are posted to the event queue. SYNOPSIS
#include "SDL.h" void SDL_SetEventFilter(SDL_EventFilter filter); DESCRIPTION
This function sets up a filter to process all events before they are posted to the event queue. This is a very powerful and flexible fea- ture. The filter is prototyped as: typedef int (*SDL_EventFilter)(const SDL_Event *event); If the filter returns 1, then the event will be added to the internal queue. If it returns 0, then the event will be dropped from the queue. This allows selective filtering of dynamically. There is one caveat when dealing with the SDL_QUITEVENT event type. The event filter is only called when the window manager desires to close the application window. If the event filter returns 1, then the window will be closed, otherwise the window will remain open if pos- sible. If the quit event is generated by an interrupt signal, it will bypass the internal queue and be delivered to the application at the next event poll. Note: Events pushed onto the queue with SDL_PushEvent or SDL_PeepEvents do not get passed through the event filter. Note: Be Careful! The event filter function may run in a different thread so be careful what you do within it. SEE ALSO
SDL_Event, SDL_GetEventFilter, SDL_PushEvent SDL
Tue 11 Sep 2001, 22:59 SDL_SetEventFilter(3)