Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Loadbalancing internet Linux? Post 302975996 by gull04 on Wednesday 22nd of June 2016 08:07:58 AM
Old 06-22-2016
Hi,

I'm having some problems in understanding your last post, can you clarify for me.

Regards

Dave Munro
This User Gave Thanks to gull04 For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux for an internet server to an ISP

I just moved away from a T3 line back to a dial up I just wanted to know would a P200 with 64meg and a 4 gig hard drive be ok for a linux server for an additional 3 pcs all running win98. I will be dialing into an isp using a 56k v90 modem. Any support or help will be great. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: izrailov
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

Need Help In Internet Config. In Linux

I just installed linux7.0 in a remote machine-no networking-nothing-I installed it as a Workstation without any networking information. I am trying to configure the internet but cannot do it. I have a cable internet at home.Acc.to the book it said log in as a root and choose... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sushmabedi
3 Replies

3. Linux

How Do I Set Internet With Linux

I am a new learner of linux, my friend told me that it is very good to learn linux, so I dropped the idea of deleting it but now I faced a problem again , how am I going to set my computer to connect to my ISP and other computers?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: terrychen0804
1 Replies

4. Solaris

How to do the Loadbalancing on NIS Server in Solaris 10 sparc

We set-up master/slave servers for NIS on Solaris10 Sparc. We are trying to synchronize them in such a way that if one server is down then other server would pick-up and also do load balancing. We are stuck on this part. Do you have any documentation or point to the documentation where we get some... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anandp14
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wireless internet on redhat linux ?

Hi, Could some please help me in configuring wireles internet on redhat linux installed on my laptop. When I booted using windows, I saw the following, which I think is the name of my laptop's wireless card: Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection Regards, Girish. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish1428
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

wireless internet on redhat linux ?

Hi, Could some please help me in configuring wireles internet on redhat linux installed on my laptop. When I booted using windows, I saw the following, which I think is the name of my laptop's wireless card: Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection I have run the following steps... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish1428
9 Replies

7. Linux

Internet Usage Monitor for Linux

I have installed Ubuntu and i want to monitor the internet usage. Is there any software for linux for monitoring the internet usage? (preferabaly opensource) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vkca
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

DNS server loadbalancing and failover

Hi Friends, I am setting up my new public DNS server using bind 9 on RHEL5.5 64bit. I also want to have an another DNS failover server on one of my another datacenter. My question is, if i installed an new slave DNS server on the second datacenter and configure the zone transfer, do it will be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arumon
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

How to connect internet in Linux OS?

What all is required so that I can use internet on my Linux OS My OS: Red Hat Fedora version: 2.6 I have to connect via my Nokia cell phone via cable. This way only I had been using internet on my Windows OS. If any software is required to install on my UNIX for internet, then I don't... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ravisingh
1 Replies

10. IP Networking

How to connect internet in Linux OS

How to enable internet on my Linux OS My OS: Red Hat Fedora Release 9 (Sulphur) version: 2.6 I have to connect via my Nokia cell phone via cable. This way only I had been using internet on my Windows OS. If any software is required to install on my UNIX for internet, then I don't have any. If... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravisingh
14 Replies
ost::IPV6Host(3)					     Library Functions Manual						  ost::IPV6Host(3)

NAME
ost::IPV6Host - This object is used to hold the actual and valid internet address of a specific host machine that will be accessed through a socket. SYNOPSIS
#include <address.h> Inherits ost::IPV6Address. Public Member Functions IPV6Host (const char *host=NULL) Create a new host address for a specific internet host. IPV6Host (struct in6_addr addr) Convert a system socket binary address such as may be returned through the accept() call or getsockpeer() into an internet host address object. IPV6Host & operator&= (const IPV6Mask &mask) Mask the internet host address object with a network mask address. Friends class __EXPORT IPV6Mask __EXPORT IPV6Host operator& (const IPV6Host &addr, const IPV6Mask &mask) Additional Inherited Members Detailed Description This object is used to hold the actual and valid internet address of a specific host machine that will be accessed through a socket. Author: David Sugar dyfet@ostel.com Address of a specific Internet host machine. Constructor &; Destructor Documentation ost::IPV6Host::IPV6Host (const char *host = NULL) Create a new host address for a specific internet host. The internet host can be specified in a null terminated ASCII string and include either the physical host address or the DNS name of a host machine. Hence, an IPV6Host ('www.voxilla.org') can be directly declaired in this manner. Defaults to the IP address that represents the interface matching 'gethostname()'. Parameters: host dns or physical address of an Internet host. ost::IPV6Host::IPV6Host (struct in6_addraddr) Convert a system socket binary address such as may be returned through the accept() call or getsockpeer() into an internet host address object. Parameters: addr binary address of internet host. Member Function Documentation IPV6Host& ost::IPV6Host::operator&= (const IPV6Mask &mask) Mask the internet host address object with a network mask address. This is commonly used to coerce an address by subnet. Friends And Related Function Documentation friend class __EXPORT IPV6Mask [friend] __EXPORT IPV6Host operator& (const IPV6Host &addr, const IPV6Mask &mask) [friend] Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for GNU CommonC++ from the source code. GNU CommonC++ Sat Jun 23 2012 ost::IPV6Host(3)