Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: OpenSSH update in AIX
Operating Systems AIX OpenSSH update in AIX Post 302975606 by gshari.89 on Thursday 16th of June 2016 02:00:42 AM
Old 06-16-2016
We tried a preview of the install of the fix and it failed. This is because Openssh 6.0.0.6201 is a pre-requisite. Thanks !

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

openSSH for AIX

Has anyone installed openSSH, or any alternate ssh on AIX 5.1 if so is there a web site with quick guide of do's and don'ts for installation / setup that can be recommended. Is it a straightforward install ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gefa
2 Replies

2. AIX

AIX 4.3 Openssh 3.7.1.0 Operation

I am new/just getting used to this group (Unix Forums), but did search around. I saw a listing for "openssh for AIX" in which a response indicated a link was posted in the original post, but I couldn't find that link or another "original post", so first, if someone could enlighten me why I couldn't... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ripley
2 Replies

3. AIX

how to install openSSH in AIX 5.3?

Guys I need to install openSSH on AIX 5.3? First problem is : i am unable to find openSSH 3.8.1 freeware on the net ?pls pass on any links if you have. Second problem is : installation.Although i know how to install rpm packages,installing SSH is bit diffrent.But that second issue. Can... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: ak835
16 Replies

4. AIX

openssh 5.0 with aix 5.3

Hi All, I upgraded my openssh to 5.0. Now I need to modify the sshd_config file to my company's new policy. My problem? There are two config file on my system: /usr/local/etc/sshd_config and /etc/ssh/sshd_config Which should I edit? Please help. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

5. AIX

AIX 6.1 and OpenSSH

Hi, First of all, I wanted to try AIX and purchased a rs6000 from ebay with AIX6.1 installed. My plan is to lear AIX, but I need to install ssh on the machine for the remote access. The point is that I have seen nowhere a how'to or something. Can you please give me some advices? ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixn00b
11 Replies
QFilePreview(3qt)														 QFilePreview(3qt)

NAME
QFilePreview - File previewing in QFileDialog SYNOPSIS
#include <qfiledialog.h> Public Members QFilePreview () virtual void previewUrl ( const QUrl & url ) = 0 DESCRIPTION
The QFilePreview class provides file previewing in QFileDialog. This class is an abstract base class which is used to implement widgets that can display a preview of a file in a QFileDialog. You must derive the preview widget from both QWidget and from this class. Then you must reimplement this class's previewUrl() function, which is called by the file dialog if the preview of a file (specified as a URL) should be shown. See also QFileDialog::setPreviewMode(), QFileDialog::setContentsPreview(), QFileDialog::setInfoPreview(), QFileDialog::setInfoPreviewEnabled(), QFileDialog::setContentsPreviewEnabled(). For an example of a preview widget see qt/examples/qdir/qdir.cpp. See also Miscellaneous Classes. MEMBER FUNCTION DOCUMENTATION
QFilePreview::QFilePreview () Constructs the QFilePreview. void QFilePreview::previewUrl ( const QUrl & url ) [pure virtual] This function is called by QFileDialog if a preview for the url should be shown. Reimplement this function to provide file previewing. SEE ALSO
http://doc.trolltech.com/qfilepreview.html http://www.trolltech.com/faq/tech.html COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1992-2007 Trolltech ASA, http://www.trolltech.com. See the license file included in the distribution for a complete license statement. AUTHOR
Generated automatically from the source code. BUGS
If you find a bug in Qt, please report it as described in http://doc.trolltech.com/bughowto.html. Good bug reports help us to help you. Thank you. The definitive Qt documentation is provided in HTML format; it is located at $QTDIR/doc/html and can be read using Qt Assistant or with a web browser. This man page is provided as a convenience for those users who prefer man pages, although this format is not officially supported by Trolltech. If you find errors in this manual page, please report them to qt-bugs@trolltech.com. Please include the name of the manual page (qfilepreview.3qt) and the Qt version (3.3.8). Trolltech AS 2 February 2007 QFilePreview(3qt)