Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Just a short question in Perl Post 302975595 by AIMBOT DC on Wednesday 15th of June 2016 07:54:08 PM
Old 06-15-2016
^_^

Thank you Aia

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL Question

Can anyone tell me if the copy command in PERL has the same functionality as in KSH shell in UNIX or does it actually move the file ?? $cp_stat=system("cp $ENV{OLAMEBSDIR}/data/olam.ddabal$type $ENV{OLAMDIR}/balance/data/olam.ddabal$type.$HeaderDate"); (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frank
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl question

Hi everyone, Is Perl compiled? I keep running into references to Perl being compiled which is drivin me nuts because I thought it was an interpreted language. I am tired of the confusion, I am obviously misunderstanding something. Would someone mind explaining to me the exact order of events... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jubba
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl question

Hello Everybody, I am using perl..... I have a variable called line which stores the line of a file. I dont know how many words there will be in this line. But I would like to find out in perl and also store these words in the $1,$2,$3 and $4 variables eg if the line is "first second... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rkap
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl question

If I use 2 system commands in a script, will one finish before the next one starts? or will it start the first and the second at the same time? i.e. system("ps | grep rminer"); system("ls -al | grep 431"); (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl question

perl -wnl -e '/\bsomepattern\b/i and print $&;' I know above command only greps out the somepattern and print them(not entire line).. but how do I look for multiple pattern and only print them.. is that possible? perl -wnl -e '/\bsomepatternd\b/i and /\bsomepattern2\b/i and print $&;' does... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: convenientstore
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Question

Hello all, I have the following line: xxx|xxxx|xxxx|xxx.xx|xxx And i insert the values in an array. I am trying to find out if the field of the array (where field=xxx.xx) has the '.' character. I am using the code below but it doesn't seem to work. if($field=~ /./) { ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chriss_58
3 Replies

7. Linux

short question about cron and Mailoutput

Hi Guys, short question - thereīs every 5 minutes an cronjob for user "wwwrun" - and every 5 minutes root gets an email about this cronjob. Now my question: how can i realize, that root donīt get an email about this cronjob but on all other jobs ... perhaps crontab for wwwrun: */5... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackcracker
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL question

Hi, we complied the perl on diff machine ( /opt/dba/perl-5.8.8) . Created TAR and using it on diff box ( again the location is same) . when I tried to put this tar to diff locaiton , it PERL connections are failing . because the @ INC still pinting to : oracle@abc:/opt/dba/oraadmin/tools DEV$... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: talashil
1 Replies

9. Programming

Perl question

Hi, please help me with below question i am executing the below command from command line perl -e '($hi)=glob("nosum*"); print "$hi"'; As i have nosum_website.sh file in current directory it gave the following output $ perl -e '($hi)=glob("nosum*"); print "$hi"';... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ragilla
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl question about

Hello everybody, I am new at the forum and a total newbie when it comes to Unix. I am trying to see how I can add the ability to kill a user's processes? I want to add this to my Shel Script Add the code/process into a subroutine. Also, I would like to use an array to store the list... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kinelisch
0 Replies
JTB(1)							      General Commands Manual							    JTB(1)

NAME
jtb - syntax tree builder for JavaCC SYNOPSIS
jtb [options] inputfile DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the jtb command. JTB (Java Tree Builder) is a syntax tree builder and visitors generator to be used in front of JavaCC (Java Compiler Compiler). It takes a JavaCC grammar file as input (usually a ".jtb" file) and automatically generates the following: - a set of syntax tree classes based on the productions in the grammar, utilizing the Visitor design pattern; - four interfaces: IVoidVisitor, IVoidArguVisitor, IRetVisitor, IRetArguVisitor; - four depth-first visitors: DepthFirstVoidVisitor, DepthFirstVoidArguVisitor, DepthFirstRetVisitor, DepthFirstREtArguVisitor, whose default methods simply visit the children of the current node; a JavaCC grammar ".jj" file (jtb.out.jj by default), with the proper annotations to build the syntax tree during parsing (which then must be compiled with JavaCC). New visitors, which subclass any generated one, can then override the default methods and perform various operations on and manipulate the generated syntax tree. OPTIONS
-cl Print a list of the classes generated to standard out. -d dir "-d dir" is short for (and overwrites) "-nd dir/syntaxtree -vd dir/visitor". -dl Generate depth level info. -e Suppress JTB semantic error checking. -f Use descriptive node class field names. -h Display this help message and quit. -ia Inline visitors accept methods on base classes. -jd Generate JavaDoc-friendly comments in the nodes and visitor. -nd NAME Use NAME as the package for the syntax tree nodes. -np NAME Use NAME as the package for the syntax tree nodes. -ns NAME Use NAME as the class which all node classes will extend. -o NAME Use NAME as the filename for the annotated output grammar. -p NAME "-p pkg" is short for (and overwrites) "-np pkg.syntaxtree -vp pkg.visitor". -pp Generate parent pointers in all node classes. -printer Generate a syntax tree dumping visitor. -si Read from standard input rather than a file. -scheme Generate Scheme records representing the grammar and a Scheme tree building visitor. -tk Generate special tokens into the tree. -vd NAME Use NAME as the package for the default visitor classes. -vp NAME Use NAME as the package for the default visitor classes. -w Do not overwrite existing files. SEE ALSO
javacc(1) AUTHOR
jtb was written by the UCLA Compilers Group. This manual page was written by David Paleino <dapal@debian.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). This manual page was updated by Ludovico Cavedon <cavedon@debian.org>. Jun 2010 JTB(1)