Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sun Ray Smart Cards
Operating Systems Solaris Sun Ray Smart Cards Post 302975079 by jlliagre on Wednesday 8th of June 2016 02:37:16 AM
Old 06-08-2016
Have a look to: 7.3. Tokens

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun Ray 3

Hi All, I going to install Sun Ray 3 and X4170 with sol 10 and VDI 3.2. I don't know how to do it because I don't have any idea on VDI and Sun Ray 3. Can all the guru here provide some info or theory on the whole idea for this kind of installation and maybe some steps. I now have 2 servers... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mailbox80
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sun Ray Mouse Scroll Wheel

Have a user on a Solaris 10 sunray CDE environment her mouse wheel will not scroll up or down in windows it will paste but not scroll. Other users logged into sunray have no issues with mouse wheel. Any ideas on what the fix could be? Thanks:) ---------- Post updated at 08:19 PM ----------... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nite2viper
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Ray Install 5.4.5 on Solaris 11.3

I had an issue installing Sun Ray Server 5.4.5 on Solaris 11.3, and was unable to find an answer. However, I was able to noodle through it and got things running. So, for the benefit of the few that might be interested, here are the issues regarding installation of Sun Ray Server 5.4.5 on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: apljavaman
0 Replies

4. Hardware

Sun Ray 1g thin client Software?

Hello! I acquired a Sun Ray 1g thin client and i want to connect it to my Linux machine but i m having some difficulty finding software for it (sun ray server). After some recearch i fount that the software can be downloaded from Oracle ,but only if i have support for it ,which i dont :p.Also i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kotseman
2 Replies
LaTeXML::Token(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       LaTeXML::Token(3pm)

NAME
"LaTeXML::Token" - representation of a token, and "LaTeXML::Tokens", representing lists of tokens. DESCRIPTION
This module defines Tokens ("LaTeXML::Token", "LaTeXML::Tokens") that get created during tokenization and expansion. A "LaTeXML::Token" represents a TeX token which is a pair of a character or string and a category code. A "LaTeXML::Tokens" is a list of tokens (and also implements the API of a LaTeXML::Mouth so that tokens can be read from a list). Common methods The following methods apply to all objects. "@tokens = $object->unlist;" Return a list of the tokens making up this $object. "$string = $object->toString;" Return a string representing $object. Token methods The following methods are specific to "LaTeXML::Token". "$string = $token->getCSName;" Return the string or character part of the $token; for the special category codes, returns the standard string (eg. "T_BEGIN-"getCSName> returns "{"). "$string = $token->getString;" Return the string or character part of the $token. "$code = $token->getCharcode;" Return the character code of the character part of the $token, or 256 if it is a control sequence. "$code = $token->getCatcode;" Return the catcode of the $token. Tokens methods The following methods are specific to "LaTeXML::Tokens". "$tokenscopy = $tokens->clone;" Return a shallow copy of the $tokens. This is useful before reading from a "LaTeXML::Tokens". "$token = $tokens->readToken;" Returns (and remove) the next token from $tokens. This is part of the public API of LaTeXML::Mouth so that a "LaTeXML::Tokens" can serve as a LaTeXML::Mouth. AUTHOR
Bruce Miller <bruce.miller@nist.gov> COPYRIGHT
Public domain software, produced as part of work done by the United States Government & not subject to copyright in the US. perl v5.10.1 2009-06-11 LaTeXML::Token(3pm)