Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Manually Installing McAfee AV agent Post 302974914 by Don Cragun on Monday 6th of June 2016 01:57:20 AM
Old 06-06-2016
Thank you for sharing what you have learned...

Shouldn't the code to activate your script include the McAffee component in the pathname of your executable?:
Code:
/Library/Application\ Support/McAffee/install.sh -i

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Installing SNMP Agent on Solaris Systems

Hi, I am trying to apply the steps in the below link: http://manageengine.adventnet.com/products/applications_manager/help/appendix/snmp-agent-discovery.html#solaris but I couldn't continue with the step number 2 ... what is the path of C compiler. export PATH=<gcc path>:$PATH ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: adel8483
3 Replies

2. Solaris

FYI: McAfee VirusScan 4.40 for UNIX engine broken

FYI: As of 5/25, all dat updates are failing when uvscan v4.40 is run. McAfee has discontinued support for v4.40 in Jan 07. You will need to upgrade to v5.10 to support the new dat updates. http://www.mcafee.com/us/enterprise/support/customer_service/end_life.html (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mhm4
0 Replies

3. Linux

Installing Firefox and now ended up installing latest glibc

Hi all, I wanted to install the latest version of firefox 2 but it seems when I attempt to install it, it seems to be saying it is looking for c libraries version 2.3? I believe I currently have an older version of the c libraries. I am currently running Sun's JDS Linux 2003. My Mozilla web... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptingmani
1 Replies

4. Programming

Installing perl modules manually

I am trying to install a perl module using a tar file and am having trouble doing so. I see that on the system there are two version of perl installed. /usr/bin/perl -v /usr/perl5/5.6.1/lib/sun4-solaris-64int /usr/perl5/5.6.1/lib /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris-64int ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash - manually cp-r

hi guys i want a script manually copy all directories and files. Dont want to use cp-r, cp-R or any variant. How to do this, the piece of code i need is commented in the script #!bin/bash IFS=$'\n' if test "$1" = "" then wd=pwd else wd=$1 fi for file in $(find $1)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wolverine89
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash - manually cp-r

hi guys i want a script manually copy all directories and files. Dont want to use cp-r, cp-R or any variant. How to do this, the piece of code i need is commented in the script Code: #!bin/bash IFS=$'\n' if test "$1" = "" then wd=pwd else wd=$1 fi for file in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Wolverine89
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Create rpool manually

Hi All; My server's root partition was encapsulated with VxVM, I try to convert it to ZFS. I successfully de-encapsulated root. Now I try to mirror 2 root disks using ZFS. But I receive following error: # zpool create rpool mirror c0t0d0s0 c0t1d0s0 invalid vdev specification use '-f' to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: reseki
6 Replies

8. Red Hat

Issue w/manually installing OpenSSL 1.0.1j

My Redhat Enterprise 5 system is vulnerable to POODLE and there does not seem to be a Redhat fix coming down the pipe. So I have downloaded OpenSSL 1.0.1j from source and built it. My question is ho do I make sure the Apache and Tomcat use the1.0.1j version and not the distro version. Thanks,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: caspersgrin
0 Replies
AUDIT_WARN(5)						      BSD File Formats Manual						     AUDIT_WARN(5)

NAME
audit_warn -- alert when audit daemon issues warnings DESCRIPTION
The audit_warn script runs when auditd(8) generates warning messages. The default audit_warn is a script whose first parameter is the type of warning; the script appends its arguments to /etc/security/audit_messages. Administrators may replace this script: a more comprehensive one would take different actions based on the type of warning. For example, a low-space warning could result in an email message being sent to the administrator. FILES
/etc/security/audit_warn /etc/security/audit_messages SEE ALSO
audit(4), auditd(8) HISTORY
The OpenBSM implementation was created by McAfee Research, the security division of McAfee Inc., under contract to Apple Computer Inc. in 2004. It was subsequently adopted by the TrustedBSD Project as the foundation for the OpenBSM distribution. AUTHORS
This software was created by McAfee Research, the security research division of McAfee, Inc., under contract to Apple Computer Inc. Addi- tional authors include Wayne Salamon, Robert Watson, and SPARTA Inc. The Basic Security Module (BSM) interface to audit records and audit event stream format were defined by Sun Microsystems. BSD
March 17, 2004 BSD