Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script to extract data from Active Directory and import in Zimbra Ldap Post 302974783 by stomp on Friday 3rd of June 2016 08:08:03 AM
Old 06-03-2016
Ups. Sorry. Read error on my side. Zimbra instead of zarafa.

Maybe this may help?

Configure authentication with Active Directory - Zimbra :: Tech Center
LDAP Authentication - Zimbra :: Tech Center

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

LDAP request from unix into Active Directory

Hi all, I experienced a problem when making a LDAP search from Unix Netscape or Unix Mozilla adressbooks into my Active Directory LDAP db for email addresses. I add my Domain Controller hostname and the LDAP root dir to search in. For example: Name: AD LDAP server: gullvi Search Root:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonlu
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Data Import perl script

Hi, I have a requirement for creating a Perl Script which will perform Data Import process in an automated way and I am elaborating herewith : Section 1 ) - use the following command line format : "./import.pl -h hostname -p port -f datafile.txt" Section 2) datafile.txt will... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: scott_apc
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Compiling Samba from Source on AIX, Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos

Hello, I asked this question in the AIX subforum but never received an answer, probably because the AIX forum is not that heavily trafficked. Anyway, here it is.. I have never had any issues like this when compiling applications from source. When I try to compile samba-3.5.0pre2, configure runs... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: raidzero
9 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX Script to query Active Directory: give cn (NT login name) and receive mail (Email address)

Hi folks I need to write UNIX script (with ldapsearch) to query Active Directory. Input is NT login name and output is Email address. Attached a screenshot of Sysinternals "AD Explorer". I need to do the same in CLI. http://i.imgur.com/4s6FB.png I am absolute LDAP/ldapsearch noob. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

ldap and active directory

Hi Friends, I need your help to get some solution of one of my problem. Ours is a mixed domain. Most of the servers are windows and very little linux servers. We are using the MS AD for authentication. My problem is, I want to authenticate linux servers against AD. I donot want to use any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arumon
1 Replies

6. Solaris

LDAP Problem during Kerberos setting for Win server 03 Active Directory

Hi, FYI, I'm new in Solaris I'm trying to use Kerberos on authenticating LDAP Client with the Active Directory on Windows Server 2003 on both Solaris 10 5/08 and Solaris 10 9/10 by referring to the pdf file kerberos_s10.pdf available at sun official site. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chongzh
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Import Maildir (Postfix) to zimbra

Dear, I want to migrate mailbox from ISP Config (postfix) to zimbra. and have tried import maildir to zimbra with script : #!/bin/bash # # Maildir to Zimbra import # Drop in your user root and run as superuser. # ZMM="/opt/zimbra/bin/zmmailbox" domain="psmti.org" # change to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arsyam
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Active Directory OR LDAP

Hi, How can we check users added through LDAP or AD. Users added through a group of AD or LDAP group. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nishit
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Using bash script : How to Import data from a dsv file into multiple tables in mysql

HI I have a dsv file that looks like: <<BOF>> record_number|id_number|first name|last name|msisdn|network|points|card number|gender 312|9101011234011|Test Junior|Smith|071 123 4321|MTN|73|1241551413214444|M 313|9012023213011|Bob|Smith|27743334321|Vodacom|3|1231233232323244|M... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tera
4 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)