Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Create file every year and log data to it Post 302973905 by mbak on Monday 23rd of May 2016 06:56:21 PM
Old 05-23-2016
Aia - A belated thanks as I was away for sometime and didn't had a chance to look at the code, I'll post back if there are any issues.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to know year create/modified files?

Dear all, how to know created file time, include the year created/last modified? if using #ls -al only month date and time Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: blesets
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create Year directory, date subdirectory and archive the file

Hi, After checking all the UNIX threads, I am able to come up with a solution so far. I am working on a shell script where it moves the files to a certain directory. The conditions to check are 1) Check if the file exists in the current directory. 2) Check if the destination directory... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhunk
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Create a file and enter data in columns

Hello!!!!!!!! I have an issue regarding inserting records in a file columnwise.Is it possible using awk/nawk script? Example: File1: 1|AAA|25|2 5|qqe|20|7 4|wer|31|81 I need to create a second file in which data can be inserted in a columnwise manner i.e. File2: AAA|25|1|2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhijeet1409
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Create file for group of data:

Hi folks, I have the following data.Any help is greatly appreciated. order File_name 7222245 7222245.pdf 7222245 7222245a.pdf 7222245 7222245b.pdf 7222245 7222245c.pdf 7222245 7222245d.pdf 7222250 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kumar444
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy data form File A and Create File B

File A I have list of : ABCND1 ABCND2 ABCnd3 ABCnd4 I want file B like below Start+ S Pate=ABCND1 AAlo1 S Pate=ABCND1 Q1234 S Pate=ABCND1,P12345 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

create txt file form data file and add some line on it

Hi Guys, I have file A.txt File A Data AK1521 AK2536 AK3164 I want create text file of all data above and write some data on each file. want Output on below folder /home/kka/out AK1521.txt Hi Welocme (3 Replies)
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

create txt file form data file

File A.txt LL07 LL07_B_1 20 LL85 LL85_A_1 40 LL85 LL85_B_1 40 LL85 LL85_C_1 30 LL37 LL37_A_1 60 LL37 LL37_B_1 20 LL37 LL37_C_1 50 I want cretae diffrent tex file base of above file Should be threee text file LL07.txt LL85.txt LL37.txt Eaach text file have below data... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

From 2 files create 3rd file with uncommon data

Hi All, I have two files. File1 and File2. Want to create another file with all the records of File1 those are not present in File2. Please guide. Thanks in advanced. Anupam (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anupam_Halder
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Create file based on data from two other files

I have looked through several threads regarding merging files with awk and attempted using join however have been unsuccessful likely as I do not fully understand awk. What I am attempting is to take a csv file which could be between 1 and 15,000 lines with 5 colums and another csv file that will... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdubu2
4 Replies
BLAZE-REMOVE(1) 					    BlazeBlogger Documentation						   BLAZE-REMOVE(1)

NAME
blaze-remove - removes a post or page from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-remove [-fipqPV] [-b directory] id... blaze-remove -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-remove removes a blog post or a page with the specified id from the BlazeBlogger repository. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -p, --page, --pages Tells blaze-remove to remove a page or pages. -P, --post, --posts Tells blaze-remove to remove a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Disables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. This is the default option. -i, --interactive Enables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
Remove a blog post: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 Successfully removed the post with ID 10. Remove a page: ~]$ blaze-remove -p 4 Successfully removed the page with ID 4. Remove multiple blog posts: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 4 6 Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. Remove multiple blog posts safely: ~]$ blaze-remove -i 10 4 6 Remove the post with ID 10 titled `Debian and Fedora Packages'? y Remove the post with ID 4 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC2'? y Remove the post with ID 6 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.1'? y Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-REMOVE(1)