Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Parsing - export html table data as .csv file? Post 302973710 by lxdorney on Friday 20th of May 2016 11:33:48 AM
Old 05-20-2016
Parsing - export html table data as .csv file?

Hi all,

Is there any out there have a brilliant idea on how to export html table data as .csv or write to txt file with separated comma and also get the filename of link from every table and put one line per rows each table.

Please see the attached html and PNG of what it looks like.

sample.html

Parsing - export html table data as .csv file?-samplepng

I already googling to find solution: and here's I get https://www.mylinuxplace.com/convert-html-to-csv/ but the link is not included

Parsing - export html table data as .csv file?-bbeforeandafterpng

Thank you so much!

Last edited by bakunin; 05-20-2016 at 01:25 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

unix script to export data from csv file to oracle database

Hello people, Need favour. The problem I have is that, I need to develop a unix shell script that performs recurring exports of data from a csv file to an oracle database. Basically, the csv file contains just the first name and last name will be dumped to an Unix server. The data from these... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinayagan
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Export a HTML table to Xcel

Hello All, I have a perl script that prints a HMTL table. I want to convert this data into a report and this want to export this information into Excel. How can I do this? Regards, garric (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: garric
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Export data from DB2 table to .txt file(space delimited)

Hi I need help on this. Its very urgent for me.. please try to help me out.. I have data in tables in DB2 database. I would like to export the data from DB2 tables into a text file, which has to be space delimited. so that I can carry out awk, grep operations on that file. I tried to export... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ss3944
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to export table data to xml file?

Hi , I would like to get some suggestion from the experts. My requirement is to export oracle table data as an xml file. Any unix/linux tools, scripts available? Regards, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinuxLearner
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Storing data from a table into a csv file

Hi I need to write a bash script to take the data stored in 3 oracle tables .. and filter them and store the results in a csv file. It is an Oracle database Thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ladyAnne
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating html table from data in file

Hi. I need to create html table from file which contains data. No awk please :) In example, ->cat file num1 num2 num3 23 3 5 2 3 4 (between numbers and words single TAB). after running mycode i need to get (heading is the first line): <table>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Manu1234567
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Input data of a file from perl into HTML table

Hi , I need an help in perl scripting. I have an perl script written and i have an for loop in that ,where as it writes some data to a file and it has details like below. cat out.txt This is the first line this is the second line. .....Now, this file needs to be send in mail in HTML... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scott_cog
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to export hive table data to a file on local UNIX?

Hi All , I am stuck on the below situation.I have a table called "test" which are created on hive.I need to export the data from hive to a file(test.txt) on local unix system.I have tried the below command ,but its giving the exception . hive -e "select * from test " > /home/user/test.txt ; ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: STCET22
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to Gather data from logs and export to a CSV file

Greetings, After a few hours of trial and error, I decide to ask for some help. I am new to AWK and shell script, so please don't laugh :p I made the below script, to gather data from some logs and have the output into a CSV file : #!/bin/sh #Script to collect Errors ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yagami_Sama
9 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Export HTML table

HI , I have a HTML tables as below. It has 2 tables ,I want to extract the second table . Please help me in doing it. <html> <body> <b><br>Running Date: </b>11-JAN-2019 03:07</br> <h2> Schema mapping and info </h2> <BR><TABLE width="100%" class="x1h" cellpadding="1"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepti01
3 Replies
Mail::Message::Construct::Reply(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Mail::Message::Construct::Reply(3pm)

NAME
Mail::Message::Construct::Reply - reply to a Mail::Message SYNOPSIS
my Mail::Message $reply = $message->reply; my $quoted = $message->replyPrelude($head->get('From')); DESCRIPTION
Complex functionality on Mail::Message objects is implemented in different files which are autoloaded. This file implements the functionality related to creating message replies. METHODS
Constructing a message $obj->reply(OPTIONS) Start a reply to this message. Some of the header-lines of the original message will be taken. A message-id will be assigned. Some header lines will be updated to facilitate message-thread detection (see Mail::Box::Thread::Manager). You may reply to a whole message or a message part. You may wish to overrule some of the default header settings for the reply immediately, or you may do that later with "set" on the header. ADDRESSES may be specified as string, or a Mail::Address object, or as array of Mail::Address objects. All OPTIONS which are not listed below AND start with a capital, will be added as additional headers to the reply message. -Option --Default Bcc undef Cc <'cc' in current> From <'to' in current> Message-ID <uniquely generated> Subject replySubject() To <sender in current> body undef group_reply <true> include 'INLINE' max_signature 10 message_type Mail::Message postlude undef prelude undef quote '> ' signature undef strip_signature qr/^--s/ Bcc => ADDRESSES Receivers of blind carbon copies: their names will not be published to other message receivers. Cc => ADDRESSES The carbon-copy receivers, by default a copy of the "Cc" field of the source message. From => ADDRESSES Your identification, by default taken from the "To" field of the source message. Message-ID => STRING Supply a STRING as specific message-id for the reply. By default, one is generated for you. If there are no angles around your id, they will be added. Subject => STRING|CODE Force the subject line to the specific STRING, or the result of the subroutine specified by CODE. The subroutine will be called passing the subject of the original message as only argument. By default, Mail::Message::replySubject() is used. To => ADDRESSES The destination of your message. By default taken from the "Reply-To" field in the source message. If that field is not present as well, the "From" line is scanned. If they all fail, "undef" is returned by this method: no reply message produced. body => BODY Usually, the reply method can create a nice, sufficient message from the source message's body. In case you like more complicated reformatting, you may also create a body yourself first, and pass this on to this "reply" method. Some of the other options to this method will be ingored in this case. group_reply => BOOLEAN Will the people listed in the "Cc" headers (those who received the message where you reply to now) also receive this message as carbon copy? include => 'NO'|'INLINE'|'ATTACH' Must the message where this is a reply to be included in the message? If "NO" then not. With "INLINE" a reply body is composed. "ATTACH" will create a multi-part body, where the original message is added after the specified body. It is only possible to inline textual messages, therefore binary or multipart messages will always be enclosed as attachment. max_signature => INTEGER Passed to "stripSignature" on the body as parameter "max_lines". Only effective for single-part messages. message_type => CLASS Create a message with the requested type. By default, it will be a Mail::Message. This is correct, because it will be coerced into the correct folder message type when it is added to that folder. postlude => BODY|LINES The line(s) which to be added after the quoted reply lines. Create a body for it first. This should not include the signature, which has its own option. The signature will be added after the postlude when the reply is INLINEd. prelude => BODY|LINES The line(s) which will be added before the quoted reply lines. If nothing is specified, the result of the replyPrelude() method is taken. When "undef" is specified, no prelude will be added. quote => CODE|STRING Mangle the lines of an "INLINE"d reply with CODE, or by prepending a STRING to each line. The routine specified by CODE is called when the line is in $_. By default, '> ' is added before each line. Specify "undef" to disable quoting. This option is processed after the body has been decoded. signature => BODY|MESSAGE The signature to be added in case of a multi-part reply. The mime-type of the signature body should indicate this is a used as such. However, in INLINE mode, the body will be taken, a line containing '-- ' added before it, and added behind the epilogue. strip_signature => REGEXP|STRING|CODE Remove the signature of the sender. The value of this parameter is passed to Mail::Message::Body::stripSignature(pattern) unless the source text is not included. The signature is stripped from the message before quoting. When a multipart body is encountered, and the message is included to ATTACH, the parts which look like signatures will be removed. If only one message remains, it will be the added as single attachment, otherwise a nested multipart will be the result. The value of this option does not matter, as long as it is present. See Mail::Message::Body::Multipart. example: my $reply = $msg->reply ( prelude => "No spam, please! " , postlude => " Greetings " , strip_signature => 1 , signature => $my_pgp_key , group_reply => 1 , 'X-Extra' => 'additional header' ); $obj->replyPrelude([STRING|FIELD|ADDRESS|ARRAY-OF-THINGS]) Produces a list of lines (usually only one), which will preceded the quoted body of the message. STRING must comply to the RFC822 email address specification, and is usually the content of a "To" or "From" header line. If a FIELD is specified, the field's body must be compliant. Without argument -or when the argument is "undef"- a slightly different line is produced. An characteristic example of the output is On Thu Oct 13 04:54:34 1995, him@example.com wrote: $obj->replySubject(STRING) Mail::Message->replySubject(STRING) Create a subject for a message which is a reply for this one. This routine tries to count the level of reply in subject field, and transform it into a standard form. Please contribute improvements. example: subject --> Re: subject Re: subject --> Re[2]: subject Re[X]: subject --> Re[X+1]: subject subject (Re) --> Re[2]: subject subject (Forw) --> Re[2]: subject <blank> --> Re: your mail DIAGNOSTICS
Error: Cannot include reply source as $include. Unknown alternative for the "include" option of reply(). Valid choices are "NO", "INLINE", and "ATTACH". SEE ALSO
This module is part of Mail-Box distribution version 2.105, built on May 07, 2012. Website: http://perl.overmeer.net/mailbox/ LICENSE
Copyrights 2001-2012 by [Mark Overmeer]. For other contributors see ChangeLog. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.14.2 2012-05-07 Mail::Message::Construct::Reply(3pm)