Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to get a variables from two different txt files and need to run a command using that values? Post 302973436 by venuvaka on Tuesday 17th of May 2016 05:37:39 PM
Old 05-17-2016
yes i tried and got below message

Code:
LocalTransactionNumber is I517600073
MFT Platform Server: Transfer Mode Set To Recv Result of Command
Failed Communicating with partner
Make sure the host is available
and the remote IP address and port are correct
Error Code -1
PS is down on

but my requirement is when ever node written Failed Communicating with partner that means Platform server is down on that node and expecting to keep monitoring for that message,if found write into a log file with the name

i wanna put that message in a log file to monitor,expecting in a single line like
Code:
Plat form server is down on ${nodename}with Failed communicating with partner message

if you have any code
please share with me
its helpful

thanks,
venu

Last edited by Don Cragun; 05-20-2016 at 04:59 PM.. Reason: Add CODE and ICODE tags.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

list files .txt and .TXT in one command

Dear experts, In a directory i have both *.TXT and *.txt files. I have a script- for file in `ls *.txt`; do mv $file /tmp/$file How to list both *.txt and*.TXT file in one command so that script will move both .txt or .TXT whatever it find. br//purple (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thepurple
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

command to list .txt and .TXT file

Hi expersts, in my directory i have *.txt and *.TXT and *.TXT.log, *.txt.log I want list only .txt and .TXT files in one command... how to ?? //purple (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thepurple
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

trouble using read to store values in variables from command output

I know there are caveats about using read in pipelines because read is treated by a subshell. I know this but I can't think of any way to accomplish this regardless, I'm still a rookie. I hope somebody will be able to interpret what it is that I'm trying to accomplish and correct me. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ProGrammar
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to run a command on all txt files present in a dir structure

Hi, I have a directory structure like the one given below root\a\b1 root\a\b2 root\b\b1 root\b\b2 . . . root\j\b1 root\j\b2 Now, there are a txt files in each dir and subdir, there is a root.txt I have to write a script where in i have to run a command called "genrb <filename>"... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikramsinghnegi
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rusty with cp command -- how to cp all .doc files with .txt extension

I'm rusty with cp, so I was wondering: is it possible to cp all the .doc files in a folder and make them .txt files? Can you use cp to do that? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Straitsfan
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to run command + compare values and post a warning message.

Hi all, I am trying to create shell script to run command then compare values with rule set for every 5 seconds and post a warning message if the compared value meet the rules. -the script is related to Oracle/Sun product messaging server 6.2 1) command that need to be run to gather... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mr_47
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read record from the text file contain multiple separated values & assign those values to variables

I have a file containing multiple values, some of them are pipe separated which are to be read as separate values and some of them are single value all are these need to store in variables. I need to read this file which is an input to my script Config.txt file name, first path, second... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ketanraut
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and compare values from different txt files

Hello, i am new in Bash. Actually i have a directory : /home/resultfiles and inside i have these txt files: 531_1.out.res, 531_2.out.res , 531_3.out.res 532_1.out.res, 532_2.out.res , 532_3.out.res 533_1.out.res, 533_2.out.res, 533_3.out.res All these txt files has this format : num_q all... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nimpoura
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Read in Multiple log files and output selected variables and values to cvs file

I have several problems with my problems: I hope you can help me. 1) the If else statement I am getting an error message. My syntax must be incorrect because the entire statement is throwing an error. For example in filew.log if these items don't exist Memsize, SASFoundation and also if... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dellanicholson
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read in txt file and run a different command for each line

hi, i'm trying to write a tcsh script that reads in a text file (one column) and the runs a different command for each line of text. i've found lots of example commands for bash, but not for tcsh. can anyone give me a hint? thanks, jill (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: giuinha
8 Replies
Credential Constants(3) 				       globus gsi credential					   Credential Constants(3)

NAME
Credential Constants - Enumerations enum globus_gsi_cred_error_t { GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_SUCCESS = 0, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_READING_PROXY_CRED = 1, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_READING_HOST_CRED = 2, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_READING_SERVICE_CRED = 3, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_READING_CRED = 4, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WRITING_CRED = 5, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WRITING_PROXY_CRED = 6, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_CHECKING_PROXY = 7, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_VERIFYING_CRED = 8, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WITH_CRED = 9, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WITH_CRED_CERT = 10, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WITH_CRED_PRIVATE_KEY = 11, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WITH_CRED_CERT_CHAIN = 12, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_ERRNO = 13, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_SYSTEM_CONFIG = 14, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WITH_CRED_HANDLE_ATTRS = 15, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WITH_SSL_CTX = 16, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WITH_CALLBACK_DATA = 17, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_CREATING_ERROR_OBJ = 18, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_KEY_IS_PASS_PROTECTED = 19, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_NO_CRED_FOUND = 20, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_SUBJECT_CMP = 21, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_GETTING_SERVICE_NAME = 22, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_BAD_PARAMETER = 23, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WITH_CRED_CERT_NAME = 24, GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_LAST = 25 } enum globus_gsi_cred_type_t Enumeration Type Documentation enum globus_gsi_cred_error_t Credential Error codes. Enumerator: GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_SUCCESS Success - never used. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_READING_PROXY_CRED Failed to read proxy credential. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_READING_HOST_CRED Failed to read host credential. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_READING_SERVICE_CRED Failed to read service credential. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_READING_CRED Failed to read user credential. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WRITING_CRED Failed to write credential. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WRITING_PROXY_CRED Failed to write proxy credential. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_CHECKING_PROXY Error checking for proxy credential. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_VERIFYING_CRED Failed to verify credential. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WITH_CRED Invalid credential. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WITH_CRED_CERT Invalid certificate. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WITH_CRED_PRIVATE_KEY Invalid private key. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WITH_CRED_CERT_CHAIN Invalid certificate chain. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_ERRNO System error. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_SYSTEM_CONFIG A Globus GSI System Configuration call failed. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WITH_CRED_HANDLE_ATTRS Invalid credential handle attributes. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WITH_SSL_CTX Faulty SSL context. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WITH_CALLBACK_DATA Faulty callback data. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_CREATING_ERROR_OBJ Failed to aggregate errors. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_KEY_IS_PASS_PROTECTED Error reading private key - the key is password protected. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_NO_CRED_FOUND Couldn't find credential to read. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_SUBJECT_CMP Credential subjects do not compare. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_GETTING_SERVICE_NAME Unable to obtain service name from CN entry. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_BAD_PARAMETER Invalid function parameter. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_WITH_CRED_CERT_NAME Failed to process certificate subject. GLOBUS_GSI_CRED_ERROR_LAST End marker - never used. enum globus_gsi_cred_type_t Credential Type An enum representing a GSI Credential Type which holds info about the type of a particular credential. The three types of credential can be: GLOBUS_PROXY, GLOBUS_USER, or GLOBUS_HOST. See also: Credential Handle Management Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for globus gsi credential from the source code. Version 5.3 Mon Apr 30 2012 Credential Constants(3)